The darkness turned against us.

••||The darkness turned against us.||••

~^~^~

"I know there's pain in your heart
And you're covered in scars..
Wish you could see what i do.
Baby everything you are, is everything i need.
You're everything i need."

~Skylar Gray.

~^~^~

"Say something, i'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that i couldn't get to you..."

~A great big world.

~^~^~

LOVE ME IN THE DARK.
FINAL CHAPTER.
.    🌹🌹     🌹🌹   
🌹                  🌹
💚                      💚
   🌹                🌹  
      💚          💚     
          🌹   🌹         
              🌹

    🌹🌹     🌹🌹    🌹                  🌹💚                      💚   🌹                🌹         💚          💚                🌹   🌹                        🌹

~^~
Her hands gripped firmly onto the mic stand. Tens of curious eyes watched patiently at her. Their hands were stretched out with their logo brand mic, some were seated with their laptops out, they were all waiting for her.

To talk.

To let a little gossip slip out.

A gossip that could unite, or break. That could wreck havoc, not only between two of the largest companies home, and abroad, but also the life of someone.

From behind the podium where she stood, she felt a hand rest on her bare shoulder. Her lips pressed into a thin line as she noticed that some of the reporters had started typing down with fast fingers, on their laptops.

He took a step forward to stand beside her, and when Emily turned to look at him, he smiled at her lovingly.

Then, she felt his hand clasp against hers, and murmurs began to fill the hall. It took everything that was in her, not to wipe that disgusting smile off Christian's face. She wanted to shove one of the mics down his throat, and render him voiceless.

"Does this mean the wedding will still hold?" one of them voiced out.

She could say no, and cause a huge uproar, and the same time seal the deal  and end an innocent life, or she could say yes, and get married to this man, while sparing Logan's life.

To save Logan, she had to be tough, she had to wipe every sign of weakness of her. It was that weakness that Christian had seen.. it was the weakness that he now wielded against her. To do as he bid.