The story so far.

Writing love me in the dark has been a wonderful journey. An incredible journey infact!

This story started out as a full blown humor book, with a bit of unserious stuff. Many may have thought it cliche, and then abandoned it, but for the few of you that has stayed here so far to see how this story ends, i am so grateful to you, and i love you all.

I know you might be wondering where the next chapter is, but trust me. It's coming. We are so close to the end now, in case you haven't noticed, and i just wanted to make a sweet memory for this book that has become a huge part of me. 🙂

~^~^~

LOVE ME IN THE DARK.☄
🌹THE STORY SO FAR.🌹

~^~^~

"Nobody sees
Nobody knows
We are a secret
Can't be exposed."

🌹🌹🌹

The funny times.

Chapter ten. 
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride.

"You want me to really fuck you here? In front of all these people?"

As much as that idea sounded dangerous and wild to Emily, she wanted it. Her arousal was kicking off at full speed, and her squeezed legs were doing nothing to stop the drops of cum oozing onto her panties.

"I dare you."

"I always love a good dare.., but as much as that idea sounds so delicious, I believe I am too young to die. I do not want your husband, coming after me with a bow and arrow--" a mild smile stretched out on Emily's face. "---but if you really want me to fuck you, we could always find a quiet place?"

🏵🏵🏵

Chapter eleven.
The deadliest drug.

"I don't like it." she said.

"Huh?"

"I don't like smoking." she replied, and he frowned.

"But you just smoked--"

"I used to. When I was trying to be a rebellious teenager, I tried learning from my boyfriend, but soon enough, I found out that I hated both of them -- smoking and him. So I dropped them both."

🏵🏵🏵

Chapter fourteen.
Feelings.

He fastened the white towel around his waist, and walked towards her. Standing behind her, his hands moved to her exposed legs, making her freeze in her actions.

Slowly, they moved up, caressing her laps softly, and finally going under the large shirt, to grope her bum.

She leaned backward, against his chest, as his hands ran through her ass, before giving it a light spank.

"I suspected you were naked underneath my shirt." he grinned into her hair. He could feel her smiling as she turned off the gas, and turned to meet his gaze.