Givin' You Lovin'

••||Givin' You Lovin||••

~^~^~

"How did I end up falling for you?
I find myself calling for you?
Into the dark, I followed you
I should have known, this ain't the type of shit that I'd go through."

----Rowlene.

•••••

In the midst of the eerie silence, the unspoken words, Emily felt Logan freeze in her hold.

He was the last person on earth she wanted to tell about this pregnancy, but she owed it to him, at least. He didn't deserve to be clueless about it.

Logan was a good man. Despite having, and looking the opposite of everything good, on the outside. This was all her fault, she knew it.

If she had never agreed to marry Christian in the first place, maybe none of these would have happened. Maybe she wouldn't have met Logan, or let Christian get that attached to her.

She should never have driven to the club that night. To meet him.

She started all these. Telling Logan she wanted to have sex with him, agreeing to his idea on them keeping up with their sexual relationship.

She didn't even know how Christian would react to the fact that she was pregnant for someone else. If he was to explode in anger, like a bomb, and wreck everything within his sight, Emily wouldn't blame the man.

Drew had told her countless times to end things with him. He would have understood, but she didn't. She chose to be so fucking stupid!

"I am pregnant with your child, Logan." She whispered.

Logan's hands still held onto her arms, his eyes still looked deep into hers, but not a single word came out from his mouth, and then, Emily saw it. She wished she hadn't though.

The dread. Slowly, it creeped it's way into Logan's face. He freed her from his hold, and stumbled backward.

Emily watched as he paced back and forth, like a confused man, before plopping himself down on the couch again. He slapped his palms against his face, and rubbed them on it.

"Pregnant?"

He muttered. Emily felt the bile rise up in her throat, the tears stung her eyes. He wasn't happy about it.

Logan wasn't happy about their child. He was probably regretting ever knowing her.

"With my child?" He murmured, and finally took his hands off his face.