-you in?-

Dahyuns point of view

We all decided it would be best if we checked out the area where tzuyu was taken.

It was only a couple of minutes in car. The area was right out side of the restaurant where they ate.

"It was right here. I think they might have been watching us and waiting" I rubbed Lias back as we looked around. Nayeon went inside to ask for security footage.

"They said they have no cameras outside." We looked around and found no suspicious houses.

"Hey! Look" Sana showed us a a peace of paper with a number on it. It was crumbled and had some initials on it. H.Y

the only option was to call the number.

We all sat down on the couch and dialed the number.

Momos point of view

We were all sitting down eating. Everyone except me was still being fed. I took the time to think of the thing I would ask to girl about. I still didn't know her name but I'd waste such a well needed question. Tzuyu was up today and ate with us so I knew that the girl wouldn't lie to me.

The ringing of a phone sounded in the back.
"Go get my phone." The girl next to me pointed in the direction and it was brought to her.
The room went completely silent.

"Yes.."

Dahyuns point of view

"Hello is this H.Y?"
"Yes..what is it"
"Umm a couple of are friends went missing and I just wanted to know if you took them." The girl laughed loudly on the other line.

Momos point of view

She laughed at the phone then went serious.

"No I didn't take your friends..but if you want to send authorities here something bad might happen" she looked at me and winked like I was supposed to know what was going to happen.

"Sana!!" Jihyo yelled across the room but the phone was already off the line. A mean look popped up on the girls face.

"All of you out! I want Jihyo alone." All the girls left but she told me to stay.

"Tell me what you did wrong park!" She took Jihyo by the shirt and lifted her up.

With out thinking I ran and hit the girl on the back of the head. She stumbled back and slammed my body to the floor. She stood up above me and held out her hand. "Come"

I grabbed it and was lifted up. She grabbed Jihyo by the shirt and dragged her with us.

She sat us down in a room. "Just don't make this hard that's all I'm asking."

Her hand went my face. "Can I ask my question?" She rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Why...why did you do this" she sighed.
"Because momo how else was I supposed to get to you. To be noticed by you. I want you."
Her finger went across my lip.

"But why did you have to pull everyone else into your plan!" I started to raise my voice.

"I had to get the strongest out of your group. They would have never let me have you. Y..your mine. I'm yours!" In reality she had no one. One one to care for her and all she could do was boss people around because that's what happened to her.

"You know..I love dahyun. You know it"

"B..But. You'll never see her again! So give up momo!" She pinned me to the wall. "Please momo"

"No. Stop dragging and bossing your friends..please listen to me.." she backed up and started hit the floor hard with her fists in anger. "Untie me"

Jihyo moved closer to the girl and asked again. She untied Jihyo and broke down crying.

"Hey stops crying, so what you fucked up. I have an idea." Jihyo put her arms around the girl and hugged her. She signaled me to join in which I did.

"Look we're not going to tell anyone about this if you do one thing." She looked up in a confused look. "What go to jail!"

"No. Get your friends and become trainees"
The girls mouth opened wide in shock with Jihyos plan. "You in?"

Jihyo took her hand and my hand and held them out in the middle of us all. We waited.

All are hands went together in a pile.
"I'm in...thank you"