-drinks-

Momos point of view

We exited the bathroom and sat down with the rest of the girls. I saw how uncomfortable Mina had felt. She just sat there drinking occasionally. She'd give me a glance, Almost like a plea for help.

Chaeyoung started to pick on to her language. She scooted her chair closer to Mina. Dahyun and jeongyeon were making everyone laugh by arguing about the night everyone was drunk.
"You nearly woke up nayeon because you couldn't keep them under control!!"

Sana and Jihyo shifted in there seats knowing how dramatic they both were that night.

Everyone went quite when Jennie congratulated jeongyeon and nayeon on there relationship. "I heard the news congrats!" The rest of them clapped making nayeon embarrassed. We all said nothing not wanting to expose are selves. Thankfully the food arrived, distracting the girls from picking up on  are atmosphere.

Jihyos point of view

It was getting late. Everyone was still in long conversations about stupid irrelevant stuff.
I felt a small tap on my arm.
"Can I talk to you?"

Me and Chaeyoung entered the bathroom.
"What is it?" She was fidgeting with the end of her short dress. "I want to leave but just me and Mina." I was surprised to hear she wanted alone time with Mina. They had been inseparable. "It's just Mina is not comfortable."

"Ok" Chaeyoung lit up and hugged me. "Thanks Jihyo!"

Momos point of view

The drinks started to come out. I watched as Chaeyoung and Mina left in a flash before anyone could notice.

Everyone was starting to get drunk. It was getting bad.

A drunk Jennie slurred over to jihyo taking a seat right on her lap putting her face on Jihyos chest. Sana was furious. Her eyes got dark, she was ready to attack. Dahyun barged in.
"Hey!! S..top Jihyos already dating s..ana!"

Everyone stopped in there tracks. Sana immediately ran to the bathroom in embarrassment. Dahyun just stood there unaware of what she just did.

Jennie didn't get off Jihyo. Instead she fell asleep. Jihyo tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge.

I went to the bathroom. It was empty.
I walked around trying to find Sana. I got shivers down my spine realizing this was like last time. Last time she kissed me. I shook my head trying to dismiss the thoughts. There was a closet.

I opened it and walked in. The light was dim but just enough so I could find Sana sitting alone in a dark corner. "Sana" She always reacted over the top. Jihyo didn't even cheat but that's how she took it. Her relationship was just exposed. I knew she was scared to tell the world yet but it was just are friends who wouldn't dare tell anyone if we begged them enough.

I took a seat next to her. I ran my hand across her back. Her breath hitched at my sudden touch. She stiffened up. "It'll be fine. There are friends Sana."
"I know." I stoped my movement when I realized what I was doing. One of her clasp from her bra was undone. My face got red.
"I'm...sorry."  She turned and faced me. She was cute tonight. She was in a tight fitting short dress. I found my self staring at her bright eyes unable to look away.

Jihyos point of view

No matter how hard I tried Jennie just wouldn't budge. I was ready to slap the girl untill dahyun walked over again. She was definitely drunk. Her eyes were barely open but she still knew how to stare straight into your soul. Everyone else was drunk having there own wild conversations not even know what just happened.

Dahyun approached me. Her dress was something she'd never wear but that night she decided it would be great. It was short with zippers on the sides all the way undone. My face got ugly red as she got even closer.

I needed to get out.