-drunk-

Jihyos point of view

We left the room and left for are first ever date. Everyone was gone. It felt weirdly empty. Are break was going to be over soon. The pressure kicked in all the time but I needed to give myself to Sana. She was my light. "Please don't worry anymore"  those words stuck in my mind as we headed to the restaurant . All I needed to do was not worry but it was so hard.

Sanas point of view

The car pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant. Jihyo grabbed my hand as we entered.

We went to the table and sat down.
"Why the huge table."

Jihyos point of view

She didn't reply as I saw everyone run to the table. All the stress went away as I saw all of there smiling faces. Did Sana plan this for me.

My eyes began to water, they all pulled me into a huge hug.

"Sana did you do this?" She nodded her head and kissed my cheek. "I wanted to show you that there's no need to put all the pressure on yourself. We will all work together and overcome are problems."

Momos point of view

We all showed are thanks to jihyo and made sure she would never worry on her own ever again.

This was the happiest I've seen Sana in a while. I was glad she didn't get jealous or sad about me and dahyun because she had Jihyo.

Are break had only a few days left so I want to spend as much time with dahyun and the others.

We entered the dorm but Jihyo decided to get drunk same as Sana.  Mina and chae went straight to there room while jeongyeon told us to deal with them as tyuzu and her helped a drunk nayeon to the bed.

"Thanks jeong!"   "Anytime!" Dahyun rolled her eyes in anger. I walked over to jihyo. "Dahyun you take Sana, I'll take Jihyo."
"Take her where?" We needed to separate them before they got to touchy. "I'm going to are room you stay in here. I'll check up on you."
She pouted but agreed. "Good luck momo"
"You too"

I dragged Jihyos heavy sweating body into the room. "S..sana?" Jihyo mumbled. "No momo"
Her face crunched up in confusion. "Mmm..momo, it's hot." She was sweating pretty bad so I took of her shirt. "Take it all off. I'm still hot."

I was starting to get uncomfortable but I still managed to take of her clothes leaving only her bra and underwear to my view. I could understand why Sana liked her so much. Her curves were prominent and hot looking. She was cute but dominant in her own way. I found myself just looking at jihyo for a while forgetting to check on dahyun.

"Momo!" Soft whispered yells came from the living room. "Jihyo I'll be back" she mumbled something and I entered the room.

Sana was on top of dahyun shirtless trying to seduce her. "Sana!" I took her body into my arms and fell back as she tried to squirm out of my grasp. "Sana!" My rooms door made loud knocking. "Dahyun keep her out of here".
"Ok I'll try" she rushed off. "Sana get off of me."  "Momo I want to go into my room now!!"
"Ok ok. We're going." She stood up skipping her way to the door nearly falling. "Be careful."
"Sorry."

I sat on the bed with Sana. She immediately cuddled up next to me like a child. "Momo"
She poked me a played with my hair. "Sana stop. Get some rest." She shook her head and suddenly pinned me to the bed.

"Sana...Stop"

Sorry for the late update.