-Smile-

My crazy thoughts about Dahyun continued to rome in my mind. What's up with her today? What's up with us today? My mind fumbled back and forth...should I ask her about it?

Dahyun and I went back to the hotel room, I felt nervous about being alone with her after the weird way she acted today. She groaned and jumped on the bed "today was so tiring even though we just went to the fan meeting" "I know but you've been tired sense this morning when you overslept" "that was your fault for not waking me up momo!"

I decided to join her on the bed still feeling a little weird. "Sana liked you today" her face turned into a semi smile but some how she still showed her disgust towards Sanas actions today. I grabbed my phone and showed Dahyun the pictures I took during the fan meeting so I could dismiss the on coming conversation about Sana. She laughed at the photos and looked at me.

My  heart suddenly raced, she looked so pure and cute when she smiled at me...I liked it. "Tomorrow you better wake me up or else I'm going to leave you here!" she punched my arm and smiled at me. I felt my face turn red...why? Dahyun turned and got under the covers already in my area of the bed. I took a breath and got under with her. Why was she acting like this today? Was it because of how close  I always loved getting with her? Was I making her feel how she made me feel? I needed an answer.