-she took her-

Momos point of view

I was finally happy for the first time in a couple of days. Dahyun was still mine and everything was ok.

"Come here" dahyun pulled me to are room and made me put my ear on the door.

"What do you hear?" I heard lia talking about places to eat with tzuyu. "Food"

Dahyun jumped up and opened the door. The two looked at us in shock. Tzuyus face was bright red and had some lipstick on her cheek.

"Food! Guys!! Jihyo let's go ou—" I put my hands over dahyuns mouth before she could spoil tzuyus date. She gave me a sad look.

"Dahyun, date?" Her expression immediately changed into a huge smile. "Momo let's go then. I'm hungry!"
———-

Dahyuns point of view

It all happened suddenly.
Momo, Tzuyu, Jihyo, jeongyeon and Mina were gone.

I just woke up and stared to look for Momo when lia rushed in crying. She was bruised and looked beaten.

I tried to comfort her but all I could think about was momo. Nayeon came running out of her room. "Wheres jeong!!"
——-

Everyone was scared. We had no idea what happened. I missed momo. I missed them all.

"I..there w..was a person...a girl. S..she took
Tzu—" She began to cry hysterically making us all sink to the ground. Sana started to cry while nayeon paced walked. I held Chaeyoung close to me.

I would never forgive the person that did this.