-happy-

We entered the room where Sana sat on the bed writing in the book we used for traveling diaries.

We watched her write with tears falling down her red cheeks. Dahyun couldn't handle seeing her cry, neater could I.

We walked in. Immediately Dahyun sprang to Sana giving her a hug, drying the tears from her eyes. "Sana don't cry~" tears began to form in dahyuns eyes making me join the hug.

"Sana I want you to be happy, not just me and dahyun" Sana pulled away from are grasp and wiped her tears away. 

"You two being together will make me more then happy, I realized that I want to support you guys and eventually find someone for me in the process...please don't feel burdened being together"

I felt so happy that everything was back to normal, no more drama to deal with and everyone was going to be ok...I can be with dahyun.

We gave Sana a hug, crying happy joyful tears. A sudden knock on the door startled us all as Chaeyoung Opened the door. "Why are you all crying?.. "Don't worry we're ok" we all began to laugh about are intense day of drama, chaeyoung stood there confused. "Dahyun im tired let's go to bed~ and explain what happened to me" the last part was a yawn leaving me to wonder what she said while grabbing dahyun away from us. "Thank you Sana~ good night momo~" she blew me a kiss leaving me blushing. Sana rushed to the bathroom to fix herself up.

I could finally start this relationship with dahyun...I just didn't know how the others would react sense Sana took it hard...