-loving you-

I finally finished unpacking all of my stuff in the dorm. I heard quite knocks at my door.

Sana stood there sad. "Momo. I'm so confused." I motioned her to sit on my bed. "What's wrong did something happen?"    "I think I've fallen in love with jihyo, but she's been all weird lately." A prominent blush hit her face. Jihyo must of did something in the plane. "What has she been doing."   "She's been getting really close but then leaving me."  "All I can say is talk to her about how you feel, maybe then she will tell you."   "But when ever I ask she yells at me and gets touchy."  "Try to get through to her this time, mean everything you say."   "I'll try."

Sanas point of view

I walked out of momos room to see jihyo unpacking her stuff. "Jihyo~" she looked at me annoyed. "What, Sana?"  I walked in her room and sat on the bed. She zipped up her suitcase and sat next to me. My body got tense next to her. I felt her hand touch my face. "What, Sana?~"  "Can we...talk." She moved her hand away. "About what." My sudden love for you. "You" she got up and shut the door making sure it was locked.

Momos point of view

Dahyun and nayeon got dinner ready for us all. "Should we get Sana and jihyo." There door was locked. "Let's leave them be"  "jihyos been weird today."   "That's the same thing Sana said to me."  "I hope they get there stuff together." Nayeon set the table with a look of disapproval on her face. "We can't have jihyo like this forever, Sana better fix this."

Sanas point of view

"What about me? Sana" I lost track of everything the tension was crazy. Just tell her how you feel. "That..night—" jihyo pinned me to her bed. "That night what?" Did she think I wanted to leave her? "Jihyo~" her hand went up my leg. "Jihyo~ just tell me how you feel."  Her lips immediately went to mine. She expressed herself through minutes of kissing. "Sana what are you doing to me." What was she doing to me. "loving you~" her face showed the first smile I've seen in awhile. "That night...I really feel in love with you jihyo." "Me too~"

Momos point of view

Sana and Jihyo finally joined us for dinner. Nayeon was the first to start a conversation with them. "So did you two make up or what."
Jihyo gave nayeon a mean look. "Ya we did."
"Good. Thank you Sana" Jihyo looked at Sana who was stuffing down her lukewarm meal eyeing jihyo. "Fine! I'll admit it nayeon. I love Sana!" Nayeon nearly choked on her food. "I knew it! Thanks for telling us Jihyo."  "Ya..ya" "I love you jihyo~" Jihyo looked at Sana. "Come on." She pulled Sana into her room and locked the door. "Ok then..Good night guys."