-promise-

Sanas point of view

I slowly opened the door and tiptoed over to jihyo. She was shirtless with only her bra showing. The covers moved up and down as she breathed

I moved onto the bed and layed next to her watchimg her breathe, matching my rhythm to hers. I watched as she reached out to grab something from the other side. She groaned as she pulled her hand back wanting something. "Sana~" "Sana!"

Jihyo suddenly sat up in a frantic. I put my arms around her immediately calming her down. "I'm right here Jihyo~" She never had nightmares. "Sana"
"Why weren't you sleeping with me?"
"I just woke up and needed some water real quick." I lied. She nodded her head and snuggled into my neck. "Did you have a nightmare?"   "I don't know. I just got scared when I didn't feel you next to me."

"Well I'm here now and I'm not leaving~"  "don't ever leave, promise Sana" I already gave myself to her and now I was falling in love with her more then before.

"I promise"  

We sat cuddled together until my phone buzzed. I sat up and made sure Jihyo couldn't see.

They had everything ready. I needed to get Jihyo ready and in the car.

"Jihyo..I'm jealous."  She turned and looked at me confused. "About what?"  
"Everyone else is out doing something fun...let's go on a date!" She gave me a surprised look and pulled me into a kiss.  "ok~let's go."