-behave-

Momos point of view

The door opened again. I closed my eyes again.

"She's acting. Untie her."

The girl grabbed my arms and untied the rope that was around them.

"Open your eyes!" A different girl this time grabbed my face. I opened my eyes and looked at her right in the face. She winked and grabbed my arms.

"Behave or I'll have to punish you" I had no idea what she meant but it scared me.

She led me down a dark hallway to a bright room with seats and food out. She took my face in her hand again. "Behave"

She let me go but just when I thought i was somewhat free two other girls came and smiled at me.

"You three go get the other girls. I'll stay with her." They nodded and left me with the one that was most likely the leader.

"I want you to say nothing when you see them. Understand?" She looked at me stern.

"Understand?" I nodded my head in a response but she grabbed my neck.
"I said understand?"

"Y..yes". "Good girl"
This girl would do anything to get what she wanted and that was bad.

Minutes later two of the three girls walked in with jihyo and jeongyeon. I was shocked to see them.
I stood up out of my chair. I felt strong hands pull my hair, making me sit right back down.

Jihyo had a leather mask put around her mouth. Jeongyeon had nothing but I could see her boiling with rage.

"Haha..what, did that one cause trouble" she stood up and went over to Jihyo. I just watched as she look off the mask. Jihyo was ready to burst into yelling

"Hey! I wouldn't do that or you'll regret it.."
she looked at the other girls and they left.
Jihyo and jeongyeon both sat down still with rope around there hands.

Mina came in with the last girl. She looked frightened but angry.

"I like this one" the girl spoke with a smile on her face.
She shoved Mina to a chair and look a seat next to her.

"Ok let's begin. Pick your girl and we can switch if we want." The girl looked at jihyo very serious. "And I say behave! If you don't you'll regret it. Understand park?"

Jihyo just sat there in anger which got her nowhere because the girl swung her hand and slapped Jihyo right in the face making her whine in pain. The other girls laughed up a storm. "Shut it!"

"Pick" no one went to me. I would have to be with the girl that made Jihyo of all people submit.

"There is one rule you all need to follow. What is it?" Her gaze immediately went on me
"Behave" she smiled and looked at everyone else. "You get it?"

They nodded and the girls put food on there plates.

"Excuse me but how am I suppose to eat?" Jihyo snarled at the girl next to her.

"I'll feed you" Jihyo rolled her eyes which got her another slap to the cheek.
"Open or no food" Jihyo did as told.

The girl next to me just stared at me and ate her food.

"What should we do about Chou?" They had tzuyu to. I started to get mad.

"Just leave her for now. The injection really worked so she's still out cold. We'll share her" the girls nodded and continued to eat.

It was going be a long day.