-Weekend off-

Momos point of view

We all filed into the dorm exhausted. Jihyo was quick to bring up something for are weekend off.

Which was also the weekend jeongyeon and nayeon were coming out to the world. We were all ready to support them no matter what.

"Guys!" Jihyo exploded with excitement. "Let's get in groups for the night."

She began to grab us one by one putting us in groups she thought fit.

She ended up making two groups. nayeon, Jeongyeon, me, and dahyun.

And herself, Sana, tzuyu, mina, Chaeyoung.

We all agreed and went into the rooms.

I jumped on the bed and held dahyun close while nayeon turned on a movie. "I think this was the movie Jihyo said she watched with Sana and liked." All of are eyes watched as a brunette with perfect bangs entered a big business building .

Sanas point of view

Everyone was staying in me and jihyos room.

Jihyo gave me a look of excitement as ideas flew through her mind. No good intention ideas.

"I have an idea of what to do." Everyone listened closely to jihyo who was whispering her idea. "Truth or dare." Tzuyu looked at her with her cute judging face. "Jihyo..no." She gave Jihyo a pout which just made Jihyo do the opposite "it's going to be fun don't worry"
"You in Mina? Chae?" They looked at each other then back at jihyo. "Sure."

"That means you go first tzuyu." Tzuyu hit Jihyo on the arm but didn't complain. "Truth or dare?" She choose the most easiest truth.
Jihyo gave a pout but thought of something.

"Are you jealous of us all" she looked at Jihyo confused "of what." Jihyo gave quick glance at me. "Of the members dating around you while your still single." She answered right away. Usual tzuyu. "No" Jihyo didn't believe her one bit but kept her mouth shut when I pulled her close and took my lips to her ear and whispered "don't make this game difficult for her~" She tensed up. "Ok...fine."

"Ok Mina, truth or dare?" She decided to go with dare. Jihyo jumped up and thought about the worse possible thing she could give but then looked at me mischievous.
"I want you to go get dahyun and tell her Sana wants her, then Sana you go meet her and give dahyun a kiss."
I immediately got up and slapped Jihyo on the arm. "It's not my turn yet!" She got close and slapped me back. "I already knew you'd pick dare so go!" "Jihyo!! I'm not kissing dahyun for your amusement! What if momo sees!" "The more drama the better, darling"

I failed to convince Jihyo this was a bad idea instead I got many pecks on my face forcing me to give in. "Fine!"

Mina got up and went to nayeons room while I stood there in the living room waiting for dahyun.

Dahyun entered seconds later. My heart was racing. I was definitely going to kill Jihyo after this or at least torture her. "Sana What did you need." I took no time to get the dare over, grabbing dahyuns waist and pulling her closer. She just looked at me scared and confused. My lips got closer and closer untill Jihyo popped in.

"It's just a prank!" Jihyos laughing filled up the room and dahyun separated herself from me. "I'm sorry dahyun she made me do it." I walked over and slapped Jihyo on her ass. She did the same and pulled me close. "Enjoy your night with momo~" dahyun have Jihyo a angry look and left. "Enjoy your night with Sana!!" I blushed red and looked stupidly at jihyo whose lips suddenly touched mine. "Let's go back and call off the game. I wanna cuddle~"

Momos point of view

Dahyun walked in blushing her eyes out. Jeongyeon immediately teased her. "Aww did
they make you blush." Dahyun ran to me and cuddled up into my arms. "They pranked me with truth or dare! Sana nearly kissed me!" I patted her head and calmed her down. "It'll be fine~" planting a kiss on her lips stoped her worrying right away.

Nayeon was fully watching the movie which had already many sex scenes making me cringe every time but the Curiosity still annoyed me.

Jeongyeon pinned nayeon to the wall pretending to be the guy in the movie. Nayeon blushed and pushed jeong away. "Stop now!" Jeongyeon nodded and cuddled nayeon. "Maybe later on~" nayeon nearly choked on air but agreed with Jeongyeon.

Dahyun gave me a final good night and kissed me. "Sana got to my head." She looked sad and confused I didn't like it. "Trust me dahyun she loves Jihyo and I love you~" her eyes meet mine soothing my mind. "Good night momo. Love you~" "love you forever."