-hers-

Sanas point of view and the night of dahyun and momos date.

I wanted to be with jihyo alone but everyone was there.  I wanted to spend time with her, to know her feelings of why she's been so distant but close.

I ran to my room and saw jihyo sitting there with her head down. "Jihyo?" She looked up confused. "Sana why do you follow me?" I wasn't. "Your in my room."     "Oh" she looked around and stared at me "I should go"  "don't go stay with me."   "Why?" She's acting weird "to talk." I sat next to her on my bed. "What's wrong?" I felt her hand trail up my arm...why.

"I don't know what's wrong, I just feel weird that's it." I didn't believe her. "Tell me~" I took her hand and looked into her big eyes. "I can't"
"Why?"   "Stop begging for my answer!" She yelled at me and I hated it. "I'm sorry Sana" she hugged me, Why is she being like this. "Why jihyo, please tell me."

Her hand went to my face, caressing it. My face felt hot and blushed. In that moment jihyo kissed me. I felt shy and venerable. "Jihyo~" her touch got more intense. "Be mine Sana~ forever." She blushed looking into my eyes. I reddened under her stare. "ill be yours." I gave myself up to her in a sudden. I was hers. "I love you Sana, stay with me tonight." I agreed as she continued her touch. Her hand trailed to places I never thought before.

Every second of that night she was in my mind taking over. I had fallen for her. I loved her.