-secret-

My eyes stayed on dahyun as we joined the others downstairs for breakfast where are long day would begin.

Jihyo sat on her phone alone while nayeon and jeongyeon took pictures of each other.

"Woo hoo! you two aren't late, must of had a good night of sleep together~" she looked at us smirking. Does she know!?

Dahyun ran over to nayeon hitting her in the arm "nayeon!! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!!"   
"Momo! Get her away from me I didn't tell anyone!" I rapped my arms around her calming her nerves from nayeon. "Nayeon did you!?"   

"It would be wrong of us to hold that type of secret from are leader dahyun"

she did have a point but Dahyun was still mad, I kept a hold of her so she wouldn't attack nayeon and possibly get in a fight with Jeonyeon. That's the last thing I needed after are emotional night.

"Tell jihyo what?"  chaeyoung asked as she sat down with Mina and tzuyu. Nayeon better not tell her or I'm joining dahyun in this fight, dahyuns heart went fast as nayeon opened her mouth.

"Nothing~" she smirked and looked at jeongyeon "you two are lucky she didn't open her mouth anymore" "tell us~ unnie" nayeon shook her head and continued to look at jeongyeon smiling. "Don't leave us hanging if you all get to know then we should to" jihyo interrupted chae's begging "you'll understand once you have a secret with someone"

I looked at dahyun once again, she was calmer and relieved now in my arms. "Jihyo your no fair!" Chae Leaned Her head on Mina pouting at jihyo.

Sana entered the room confused but stayed to her self. " it'll be fine dahyun" I reassured her as we sat down waiting for are breakfast.

"What were you all talking about?" Sana kept her eyes on dahyun, "none of your business!" Sana gave a sad look to dahyun and left the room in a sudden run.

My arms left dahyun and I raced to Sana.