-the date-

It was finally time decorate the hotel. Sana got permission and we headed to dahyuns room.
We made a note telling her to go to my rooms floor where we lade all the rose petals leading up to the roof. The final thing to do was wait.

I looked out on to the city seeing the flower shop imaging how surprised dahyun must be looking at the letter with a heart of petals around it. A sudden hug scared me. Dahyuns bright smile shined at me. "You did all of this for me?" Crystal tears began to form out of her eyes. "Of course I did." I loved her.
I wiped the tears out of her eyes and lead her down to the dinner table.
"The petals were so pretty, but not as pretty as you." My whole face went into a blush trying to avoid eye contact with dahyun. "Your prettier~" prettier then anything.

We finished eating are meal and went to look at the city view one last time. "Chaeyoung said we're going to switch rooms tonight." Dahyun gave me a happy expression. "Can't wait to cuddle~" nether can I.
I looked at her smiling face wanting more of her, I wanted to kiss her but it was to soon. Was it?

Dahyun opened the door to her room and saw no Chaeyoung in sight. "You weren't lying~" she grabbed me and pulled me to the bed. The petals of hearts still lade there perfectly. "I don't want to mess them up." She pouted But began to remove them one by one. I helped her, moving just as slow as she did taking in the moment.

Are hands touched, I looked at her eyes smiling at her. She got closer to me. Me arms rapped around her and held her close. I did it before I can do it again, she's all mine. "I...love you Dahyun~" she blushed and held my face in her hands. I love her so much.

We kissed and kissed until I lade her on the bed. I wanted to do much more but I stoped myself. Dahyun didn't, she began to put her hand up my shirt making me feel hot. I started to laugh at the way she looked, blushing uncontrollably. "Momo~ I'm trying" I grabbed her and decided to go further. My hands took of her shirt showing nearly all of her pale skin to me. She looked me right in the eyes while my hands did all the work removing every clothing item she had on.
"Take mine off." She nodded and moved her hands up and down my body. Giving me the night of my life.

Are adventurous night of touching and kissing ended with cuddling. "Momo."   "Ya?"   "We should tell everyone"

"I already did trying to make this date happen."
"You did!" She hit my arm but stayed happy. "You only told them about the date....not us being a couple."   "Your right about that."
"Then let's tell everyone we're a couple, then we force Jeongyeon and nayeon to come out!"
I kissed her on forehead and laughed "sounds great!"