-no more worry please-

Jihyos point of view

We were going to start the day off with the vlive where dahyun and momo would try and hint that they were dating.

I knocked on there door and opened it. Momo and dahyun lade there snuggled into each other's arms. I tapped on dahyuns shoulder. Her eyes opened wide. She poked Momos head and got her going. "We're doing the vlive soon" they both nodded and went to the bathroom.

Momos point of view

I gave dahyun a kiss before entering the kitchen. Mina handed me a bowl of cereal and a spoon. I turned my head and found jeongyeon annoying nayeon with kisses. Mina smiled at chae. Everyone was doing much better then yesterday.

We all sat down and I set up my phone. My arm went around dahyun. She cuddled up with me and didn't pay to much attention to the others, only me. Half way through I made my move.

Dahyuns eyes were on mine. The others talked and giggled while my lips went to dahyuns neck and gave her kisses until my face was looking right at hers.  I quickly gave her a little peck on the lips. She smiled and covered her face with her hair and looked into the phone embarrassed.

The comments began to go crazy with dahmo and questions if they just saw me and dahyun kiss. I stood up and went to the bathroom so the comments could dim down. But they never did.

Jihyos point of view

The news was crazy once we ended the vlive. Everyone was talking about there kiss. I was scared about what jyp would say, what he would think. Momo and dahyun love each other so much. Just as much as I loved Sana.

Sanas hand grabbed mine and pulled me away from the others into are room. Ever sense the day she told me she loved me we never left each other's sides. I needed her for everything, like she was my light. "Jihyo it will be ok." Her hand played with my pony tale and took out my hair tie. "I hate how you worry so much!" She yanked my hair. "Sana you know I don't try to. It's just—"

My talking quickly stoped when she took off her shirt. My eyes went to her bra. It was a nice pretty black lace that made her tits pop. She kept her eyes closed knowing what would come next. But it didn't come. Instead I hugged her and cried the worry got to much for me. She always tried desperate things to keep me going. I loved her for that.

"Jihyo.." she began to cry with me. "I don't like you worrying about me Sana.." she pushed the hair out of my face and kissed me with passion. "As long as we have each other, let's not worry anymore because in the end everything will be fine. You know that Jihyo better then anyone else." She was completely right. I had been in this company for years and whenever anything would go wrong I just had to keep fighting and in the end it would all be ok. "Your right."

Sanas point of view

Her smile was bright once again. I loved making her happy. I knew I meant everything to her. She meant everything to me. I wanted to be with her forever, there wasn't a single moment when we weren't alone after I confessed.

I felt her warm hand slink up my stomach and to my bra. I was immediately reminded of the plane ride. She would have touched me when everyone was around. But I wouldn't of cared. I loved her touch.

I decided to keep my eyes open and alert, watching her every move.
"Sana your beautiful." My body ached for her. She teased me. "Jihyo..please~" her hand finally took off my bra. She played with my hardness. Small moans escaped my mouth. The playing turned into nibbles that lead to my lower stomach. She took off her shirt and bra leaving me to look at her sexy perfect curved body that gleamed with sweat. The view made me a wet mess and she knew it.

My pants came off leaving only my black laced panties for her view. She smirked at the sight making me blush. "It's black but I can still tell ur soaking. Like always, only for me Sana." She lowered her face and took in my sent. Her fingers teased the center of my panties. I wanted them off. She read my mind like always and took them off smelling them before she threw them on the ground. This day was what we both needed.
————

"What are we gonna do about this." Jihyos eyes looked at me with worry again. But it quickly faded. "I just want to tell the fans already. I wanna tell jyp. I need to have you. I don't want to keep hiding Are relationship."

"Then we'll tell them when dahyun and Momos news dims down. Ok?" She coursed my cheek and meat her lips with mine. "Thank you Sana. For being here with me."   "Your welcome~"