-shocking love-

I headed out of the door with dahyun in hand. We heard soft whispers coming from the hall. "Isn't That Sanas voice?" "Ya I'm pretty sure keep quite." We continued to get closer, listening to the soft voice of Sana and someone else.

"Sana stop please~" me and dahyun immediately stoped in are tracks. "Just ask if you can be my partner today" "ok I'll ask" "thanks jihyo~ if it works out I'll give you lots of kisses later." We saw a blushing jihyo grabe Sana and push her into the elevator. "Jihyo!~"

I looked at dahyun who had a look of guilt in her eyes. "Let's pretend we never saw that momo, let's go." I agreed and walked into the elevator that was now empty. Dahyun stared at the floor. "I can't take it! Jihyo and Sana are....." "we need to find out. Do you even think they would tell us dahyun?" "I don't know." We both sighed and joined everyone for are last breakfast in the hotel.

"Momo dahyun good morning." Sana called us over to sit with her. "Don't say a thing dahyun. Good morning Sana!" Jihyo was sitting next to Sana on her phone with one hand secretly playing with Sanas hair. "So how was your night." I remembered the night of emotions I had with dahyun. "Great, And yours?" She looked at jihyo expecting her to answer. "Mine was fine just normal." Jihyo tugged harder on Sanas hair. "Jihyo!~" Jihyo laughed and got closer to Sanas face. Me and dahyun sat there still. Sana let jihyo kiss her face enjoying the touch.

"Now you two are being gross, nayeon I think we've infected everyone." Nayeon laughed and pointed at jihyo "explain yourself!"    "There's nothing for me to explain, look I can get close with anyone." Jihyo grabbed dahyun a pinched her cheeks. "Don't touch my dahyun!"  I pulled dahyun close away from jihyo so she could Amit her feelings toward Sana. "We all do this stop bugging me nayeon."
"I'll get an answer jihyo...I will." "It's not happening nayeon."  Jihyo stood up and strutted to the bathroom with Sana right beside her.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon immediately followed. "Momo let's join them." We all placed are ear on the door and listened. "Jihyo~" "Sana stop tempting me." "I'm not trying to you know that." "I know but why won't my heart stop rapidly beating like this." We herd sudden silence. "Jihyo~ kiss me" "I...I don't know Sana."

the door moved but stoped. Un readable noises came from the bathroom, we all stood there in shock. I took dahyuns hand and ran back to are seat nayeon followed along with Jeongyeon in hand. "Omg!" "I didn't think it was real." The others looked at us confused but started to feel the same shock. "Don't say a word when they come back." "Got it Jeong"

They filed back a minute later. We all tried to act as normal as possible but it wasn't working. Nayeon opened her mouth and I already knew she messed up big time. "Jihyo your lipstick is a little smudged." "I'll get it." Sana fixed up Her lipsticks and stared at jihyo smiling. Nayeon immediately got up and left, trying not to seam weird. "I'm going to grab something, Jeongyeon come with me." "Ok ok"

The manger stated that we will need to get packed and leave before one. We could sit with who ever we wanted sense we had a private plane this time. "Dahyun sit next to me~?" "Umm yes!" She leaped into my arms. "Do you think Sana and jihyo will flirt the whole trip." I hoped not but I wanted to see them develop and not hide things. "Probably more Sana then jihyo." "Your right."

We finished packing and headed to the plane.