-it'll be fine-

Momos point of view

Jihyo pulled me a dahyun aside.

"Lia said she wants to sleep with you momo and have dahyun sleep with tzuyu."

"What why" dahyun groaned and put her arms around me. "Dahyun we have to make her feel at home. So we kinda have to do it."

Dahyun frowned. Jihyo just nodded and walked out telling us she would go tell lia.

"But I don't sleep good with out you momo.."
I began to rub her head. "Its ok its only six nights"

I grabbed her chin and lifted it up so I could kiss her. Are kissing went on for a couple of minutes utill Jihyo opened the door.

"She's excited.." I pulled dahyun to a hug.

"It'll be fine." "I know.."

Lias point of view(dairy)

This dorm is interesting. Tzuyu is interesting so I needed to get away from her. I'm going to be sleeping with momo. I'm excited.

Momos point of view

The night came fast and it was already time to share a bed with lia.

I watched as she cleaned her face in the bathroom. She moved elegantly just as Mina would move but faster.

I decided to lay down. I saw a book on her suitcase. I assumed it was just a book she'd read because most of the members had one.

I felt as lia got into bed. Her body was small. She stayed to her own side. It was like sleeping with tzuyu but tzuyu lately had been getting closer and more comfortable with cuddling us. She especially liked cuddling with me but dahyun would always steal her from me.

It was getting late as I felt a tap on my shoulder.  "Umm..hi" lia looked at me curious.
"Hi what's up?"

"I just..wanted to maybe get to know you better sense we're kind of roommates for a couple of days." I hadn't told her anything about me.

"Ok."

We ended up talking for quite a while. But I never told her I was dating dahyun. I didn't want her to spread anything.

The door creeked open. I saw dahyun looking at me. "What?" She walked over to me.
"I can't sleep" she looked at lia who was sleeping. Her eyebrows furrowed up.

I got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen with dahyun. Tzuyu was sleeping with her favorite dog stuffed animal she got from a fan.

"Come her" dahyun moved closer to me. A gave her a big hug and went back to bed."cuddle with tzuyu she likes it" dahyun gave me a giggle and walked away.

Lia was sitting on the bed going through her phone. She turned and looked at me.
"What did she need" "A hug" she nodded and put her phone down. "You two are close"
"Ya" I sighed and went under the covers.
"Why did you sigh. Aren't you two close?"

"Ya we are. It's just she's been getting like this when we're not together. she got drunk one night and stuff happened. Now she doesn't what to leave me. I'm afraid she thinks she'll do it again if she's not with me." Lia looked at me confused. "It'll be fine"

She locked her arms around me and hugged me. I stiffed as her lips touched my head. I immediately pushed her away. "What!?" She jumped up and looked around. "N..nothing I thought I saw something. Let's get to bed!..."