-starting this relationship-

I kept dahyun close to me until I got a moment alone with jihyo. I never talked to jihyo alone to much because everyone loved being all together, it made us all feel whole. I whispered into Jihyo's ear hoping no one would hear. "Can I talk to you in private?"
She looked worried but agreed.

We walked into a near bye bathroom. "What's wrong momo? You've been off all day" Her question surprised me. Had I really been showing my worry today...I hate big decisions.

"I want to start my relationship with dahyun but I don't know how to tell the other members, Sana must have told you everything and after that it worry's me even more about how they could react"
Jihyo responded immediately. "Just do what you think is right. Try telling them one at a time, And see how it goes if it doesn't go well you know who to come to but I don't think any of them will mind. Besides we've all been together for years now don't stress over the littlest thing ok~ now go tell dahyun the plan"

I followed her order and ran over to dahyun who laid her head on Sanas shoulder.
"Dahyun come her!"
"Why~ I'm tired"
"Just come~" she followed me into the bathroom hand in hand. "I talked to jihyo about what we should do." I proceeded to tell her exactly what jihyo told me. "Ok...who should we talk to first?"

"You"
"Momo what?" "I wanna start this relationship with you before we tell anyone...like you said we've hardly had any time."
She hugged me and agreed with a kiss on my cheek. "Then lets go on a secret date~" I liked the idea but how would we pull that off.