-me too-

Under the covers her back faced me. I could feel the tension between us ever breath we took.

"Momo.." her soft voice soothed my fast beating heart. "Thanks for saving me from Sana earlier" she giggled and turned to face me, my cheeks immediately turned a red tint. I tried to respond with out embarrassing my self in front of her. "When ever you need me I'll be right here" she smiled big making my heart skip a beat. "Ok" my mind flew back to the events of today, Now is my time to ask.

"Dahyun" she looked at me confused but still smiling. "Why have you been acting so close to me today?" Her hand went to her hair and she covered her face, was she embarrassed? "I...just wanted to be close...you know sense I was tired" I laughed at her weird response "being tired doesn't give you a reason to be acting so weird today" she quickly moved and put her back facing me again, "I just wanted to be closer to you....because I saw how close Jeongyeon and Nayeon got the other day...I just envy them"

"why would you envy them dahyun?"

"because I want to be that close with you momo!" My heart stoped...she..why? "I like you momo!" Why would she like me out of all the people dahyun chooses me?? My heart beat got louder, my face reddened... because of dahyun. My arms suddenly found there way around dahyun, she turned and faced me with a red tinted face smiling. My mind thought about all the times we had shared together.After hearing dayhun feelings I knew what mine were to... "Me too"