-tension-

We all sat and ate breakfast, the tension was killing me I needed to leave.
"Oh! We didn't tell you, we get the day off today"
Dahyun looked at me excited. "Let's team up" jihyo made the groups and my sudden excitement turned into fear. "Sana you should go with momo and dahyun" Sanas eyes darted between me and dahyun. "I guess so" the last thing I needed was to be alone with both of them.

The three of us entered me and dahyuns room. "So where do you guys wanna go?" Dahyun felt the tension between all of us but tried her best to put it all aside. "Let's eat at that restaurant across the street, we can wait till later and just chill out here" they both agreed and kept it silent. "I'm going to get something in my room". Sana left leaving me and dahyun alone.

"Is she ok?"
"Ya she's fine when I found her....I... she'll be fine don't worry" I couldn't tell her. I don't want to put Sana or myself in that position...

"Is everything ok?" "Ya.." the door opened and a smiling Sana entered, her smile beamed through me it was so much better then her crying I hated it when she cried.
"So...what should we do while we wait for lunch to role around?" I suggested a vlive sense we hadn't done one in a little while . "I'm not really in the mood to talk to once today" "then let's just listen to music and hangout" "ok"

We all sat on the same bed awkwardly. Sana gave me a quick stare retreating her eyes when I looked at her. "Momo" dahyun showed me a text from nayeon apologizing about what she did. "I still can't believe she did that" "that's why you tell nothing to nayeon" Sana sat there knowing everything but keeping it all to herself.

"Oh Sana I'm sorry about earlier... I really didn't mean to yell like that I was just in a fluster" "it's...fine" Sana looked at me making me think back. I kissed her. Sana smiled at me making me want that moment back.

Are manger called and stated are roommates and schedules for the next couple of days before we headed back to the dorm in Korea.

Nayeon and jihyo, jeongyeon tzuyu And Mina, dahyun and Chae, leaving me and Sana.
I wanted to talk to both of them about the situation but it would just make things worse. I didn't know what to do just yet, I'll talk to Sana tonight about it. Dahyun leaned her head on my shoulder and kept her eyes closed. Sanas hand touched mine making me calm.

I didn't want to choose, I loved them both.