Prologue

Bangkok, Thailand 

9:30 AM

      "Alright, can you please look at the camera fiercely while holding that pillow?" The cameraman said and the model complied and gave his best fierce look as the camera snapped. After a few more snaps of the camera they were finally done. The director of the shoot went to his model and smiled, clearly satisfied and tapped the shoulder of the model, "You clearly know what you're doing, as expected of the little brother of the one and only Lisa Manoban." 

"No, I'm just doing my job sir." the model half smiled and then stood up from the bed.

"You are as humble as ever Leo." the director chuckled then bid his farewell.

Leo then went into the dressing room and got changed into a black v-neck shirt and jeans. He bid farewell to the staffs as he went out of the building then drove his car. He quickly took his phone from his jean pocket and put it on speaker when he heard it rang. 

"Hello?" he greeted, his eyes focused on the road.

"Hey man it's David! Do you wanna hang out later?"

"Sure, where?"

"My place."

"Sounds good, meet you there at 10."

"Okay. See you later man!" he pressed the button that ended the call and put his phone back to his pocket.

~~~

     He parked his car in front of David's house then proceeded to knock on his friend's door. In a matter of seconds the door opened revealing a half naked David. He groaned, disgusted at his friend thinking that he just walked in on his friend while having sex. David chuckled at his friend who didn't even bother to hide his disgusted face.

 "Chill man, it was too hot so I removed my top. I haven't had sex...", Leo looked at him and raised his eyebrow, "...Yet", David smirked and invited Leo to go inside.

"So how was the shoot?" David asked as he sat on the couch then continued playing with his Xbox. Leo followed and sat on the couch as well getting another controller, joining his friend in playing. 

 "Same old stuff Dave..." Leo said in a bored tone.

 David chuckled, "Do you enjoy that stuff? You know, modeling and shit." 

"Yeah I do. Even though I will always be a shadow of my sister."

 David look at his friend, "But you know what Dave?" Leo asked and turned to his friend who was also looking at him and smiled, "I like being a shadow." Leo said which earned David a frown.  

"Stardom isn't for me Dave, and before you ask why am I modeling if I don't like stardom. I don't have an answer to that. I feel like if I won't do modeling  then I don't have any purpose. I don't like attention and you know that. But posing for the camera gives me confidence and a sense of pride." The two of them smiled then continued to play their game. 

After hours of gaming , talking and laughing  Leo finally went home. He gently opened the door of his home, fearing that his parents might wake up. It was already 12:30 AM when he got back home. He tiptoes through the living room, scared that he might bump into something and cause noises that will definitely wake his parents up. As he continues into the stairs, the floor creaked causing his parents to wake up. Leo immediately panicked, as he rattled on the stairs, he slipped and hit his head on the handrail causing him to curse in pain loudly. The lights went on and he immediately knew he was fucked. His parents saw him and he swore that he saw fury on his mom's eyes.