This story is killing me.

Before you read this I must clarify something: this is out of date. The feelings I have written here do not apply to how I feel now. Besides my little smug comments you've seen when I edit the A/N's which are actually all a joke and meant to be funny, I'm not actually angry like I was when I wrote this. At the time of writing this the story was different so some things may not make sense now :3

    .
    .
    .

    It's a bird!

    It's a plane!

    NO.

    It's an other author's note!

    Because what else would I give you guys, right? Goes to show you (for those who don't know yet) how unreliable I am! :D

    Let's begin with everything wrong with this story:

    1.) Character personality is supposed to be a copy of one of the canon main character's.

    2.) Turns out, the author is an idiot and makes the personality whatever they feel like they wanted it to be.

    3.) The character has completely off-subject and playful thoughts in serious events.

    4.) There's hardly a change from the original storyline and everything is predictable as hell.

    I repeat: Predictable as hell.

    5.) Character barley has original lines - 40% are of L's.

    6.) Character is established towards the beginning that they can't read Japanese kanji or any letters - yet later everything is good, no problem!

    7.) Never established that the character ever learned Japanese.

    8.) A character like this shouldn't fall in love so simply - let alone just think that one person is "cute" the instant they see them.

    But wait, I forgot, I was unbelievably stupid when I wrote over half of this story!

    9.) The author wanted to fill space in the story with a ton of scenes that were not needed whatsoever.

    10.) A character like this shouldn't talk to people so sarcastically or 'normally' with the past that was given for them.

    11.) No change to the storyline whatsoever - again, all predictable.

    12.) The feature listed above makes it hard for me to believe that anyone has actually read through the whole thing. Be honest with me - you skimmed a ton of it because you already knew what would happen, didn't you? Even I skim through it when I re-read it. Why do we do this?

    Because there is little to no creativity or alterations to make this story uniquely at all.

    Because the author is just that stupid.

    13.) There are so many different ways the romance of this story could have been developed, or at least better written. But the me from 8th grade had no idea what she was doing. 

    14.) I decided to throw in her past randomly because I still didn't know what I was doing when I made that decision several months ago.

    So I'm still an idiot! Go figure!

    15.) The character's name is litterally stolen from Resident Evil 6 and and a *not* last name that she just heard once and knew how to spell it. 

    16.) Since I never started this story with a creative change to the plot, I am now having a very difficult time trying to put something in that won't seem stupid.

    But unfortunately that's what I had set myself up for. I've tried to come up with something that will make this story different, to make it unpredictable, to be creative. And I feel like I can't because I've already written so much with no plan of the sort. I just screwed myself over.

    Remember all those times I said I wouldn't give up on this story?

    Remember when I said I would finish it if it kills me?

    I think I'm at that point - this story is killing me.

    I have no idea what to do and I want to do something with it without that something to look like I just tossed it in there...

    Yeah...

    But then I looked back at those comments you guys left. I would get a ton of votes on every chapter - I expected negative things from all new comments (because of the hate I had for this story) only to find nothing but positive things.

    "People seriously still like this story? Don't they see how terrible it is? And I never update when I say I will... don't they kinda hate me for that? Hell, I would."

    *gets more votes on all chapters*

    *gets more comments asking for a continuation*

    "I really can't believe this..."

    *gets messages saying how this story is loved and that the fans would like a continuation*

    "But this story sucks..."

    "The only thing I've told the readers that didn't become a lie was how ridiculous the wait would be."

    *begins getting votes every day*

    .

    .

    .

    *re-watches Death Note for the first time in almost a year*

    *gets inspiration along with my new style of writing*

    So... remember when I said I'd finish this story no matter what?

    Looks like I'm saying it again.

    I had lost interest and somehow got it back.

    I'm sorry for making you guys wait, I honestly don't think even a completion of this story will be worth it.

    Wait, let me say this like someone would in a shounen.

    "But... I'll do it!I'll do it for those who have stuck with it from the start. For those who waited weeks just for those later chapters.

    For the Team--!

    *ahem*

    They've asked me and asked me to update, and I did nothing! That's... I think I'm stronger now. I can get through this wall. All of the readers have given me strength--!"

    Okay, that right there was just to assure you that I didn't completely become pessimistic. But don't beleive me if I've said that I'll probably finish the story and then publish the rest of the chapters at once. Or whatever I said in the last note.

    Just don't count on anything I say.

    Don't even count on this!

    Seriously, don't!

    Instead of schedules (AHAHAHA) we get 100% random updates, whooooo yaaaaaaay!

    THIS IS MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN INDICATION THAT CHAPTER 27 WILL BE PUBLISHED RIGHT AFTER THIS.  WEEEEEE~

    *rides magic carpet into the sunset with Billy the magic potato that raps while playing a golden xylophone*

    (And hey guys remember to keep checking for any updates on My News Book!)