⌠Chapter 13⌡ - The Second Kira

*** Hey guys. This note is mostly about that - you know how I put "How to use it"s everytime there is a time skip or switch in P.O.V.? Well, I'm running out of them so I'll save the certain ones I wanna keep for the end. In the meantime, I'll use quotes from any of the characters instead. Just saying. And I noticed in Microsoft word, when I put this dash - , it does this the higher dash xD So yeah enjoy. ***

Shut up. Shut up. Ughhh I really hate these old notes ( ̄へ ̄)

.

*Follow my tumblr for quick news updates, special previews, and deleted scenes! I'll also be answering and asking questions about my stories there!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ilive4games

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13

    ~An individual with the eye power of a god of death can fill the name and life span of other humans by looking at the person's face. By possessing the DEATH NOTE, an individual gains the ability to kill and stops being a victim. From this point, a person with the DEATH NOTE cannot see the life span of other DEATH NOTE owners, including him/herself. But, it is not really necessary for the individual to view the life span of him/herself nor other DEATH NOTE owners.~

    -May 22. My friend and I showed each other our notebooks in Aoyama. I read the over a copy of the page from the journal that the second Kira sent us. While it appears self-explanatory, the code words are what make it a bit confusing and difficult to understand.

    -May 30. We confirm our identities to each other at the baseball game. Is this really the entry that he wanted us to see? Either the copycat is so stupid that it's too good to be true, or he's justvplaying with us like the original Kira might.

    "Do you think it's real?" Matsuda asks me.

    "Definitely not." I answer. "Too much information that Kira would rather not let us know."

    "Agreed." Ryuuzaki says. "He must be an idiot hoping to live up to Kira."

    I read through the other entries for a while. It was the afternoon, the sun just beginning to set. A while later, Light comes back and I hand him the journal entry. He looks it over, his face set with a look of focus.

    "What do you think?" Ryuuzaki asks him after a while, knowing very well what he'll say. "Is it real?"

    "At this point in time, all I can say for sure is he must be really stupid."

    "Yeah, I agree." Matsuda says. Oh you. "I mean it's completely obvious that he wants to meet Kira at the home game." Ryuuzaki walks over back to his seat in front of the small table and stis.

    "Doesn't he understand what would happen if we aired this message," Yagami starts, "it would create an immediate panic and the game would have to be cancelled?"

    "To be honest," Ryuuzaki says as he picked up some candy, "its so stupid-" he eats it "-I'm not even sure how to deal with this whole situation anymore." He goes back to the seats closer to everyone.

    "Maybe that was his intention the whole time...?" I suggest.

    "So it was smart of him to be stupid?" Light asks.

    "Yeah," Aizawa agrees. "Just maybe... Could that mean that they've already coordinated something?" He asks Ryuuzaki.

    "For now, we need to test and see if the second Kira really is stupid. If we make the dairy public, then we'll be forced to make some kind of televised announcement canceling the game on the 30th. But if we don't broadcast it, we can be sure the second Kira won't do anything."