☺Chapter 15☺ - This is Getting Crazy...

*** Hey . . . umm . . . yes if you've read the manga or have seen the anime then you should know what happens right here - I would like to point out that this beginning may ultimately suck. Just saying - so go ahead and yell at me for how horrible the beginning is. Because, as you know - (sing-song voice) I'm forever alone! :D ***

Edit: Oh my god just say it, you sucked with the kiss scene. Ugh. Hate weeb4games. HATE HER. Please enjoy the new and improved chapter ^ω^

.

*Follow my tumblr for quick news updates, special previews, and deleted scenes! I'll also be answering and asking questions about my stories there!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ilive4games

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 15

~If a DEATH NOTE owner accidentally misspells a name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the DEATH NOTE. However, if they intentionally misspell the name four times, the DEATH NOTE owner will die.~

"So when should I kill him?" Rem asks, snapping Light out of his thoughts. "If you take me to where he is, I can kill him immediately."

"The sooner the better. Maybe tomorrow." He answers, then pauses to think for a moment. "I should think this through before we do anything. I need tonight to decide how we're going to kill L and I'll give you my answer tomorrow."

"Very well."

"Also, no matter what, you can't kill him until I give the order. No matter what - understood?"

"Alright. I'll promise you that. At least where L is concerned."

"Misa," Light says and prepares himself for the blast, "I need you to give me your cell phone number."

"About time!" Misa cries and reaches into her bag frantically. "What took you so long!? Give me yours too, okay?"

"No," He tells her right away. "Misa, I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Why not!? I'm your girlfriend - I should have your number!"

"I already told you, I'm under surveillance by the police. Keep in mind it's not difficult for them to bug even cell phones these days."

"Oh," Misa whines. "O-okay then - how about this?" She reaches in her bag again. "I'll just give you one of my phones. Ended up with three of them 'cause I use them for different things." She hands him a pink and red cell phone.

"Yeah, good idea. If we use yours, I think we'll be safe."

"That's great! I can hear your voice everyday! And text you too!" she squeaks happily.

"No, I'll keep this one turned off. I'll be the only one making the calls and only when it's absolutely necessary.

"What? ...No way. Then when are you gonna call me?"

"Probably tomorrow. That will most likely be the day we execute L. But I'll call you either way."

"What?" Misa claps her hands together in excitement. "Tomorrow? It doesn't sound like a very romantic call but of course we can always talk about us afterwards!"

"Well," Light so desperately wants to finish up and get this girl out. I think you should probably go home now, Misa."

"Huh? But why? It's only seven 'o' clock!" Misa resists. "The time for lovers is just beginning you know! We can go for a romantic dinner, then maybe a moonlight stroll in the park, and after that the main event-!"