►Chapter 6◄ - So This is Really L...

*** Heads up, lots of comedy in this chapter xD AAAAANNNNDDD, VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG!!!!!!! ***

*Edit, 2 years later* And that is how weeby I was, ladies and gentlemen. No, there may not be any more of that "comedy".

You guys have no idea how long it took to edit this chapter. Every little backspace took forever, and deleting a whole word took about three seconds each to register on the phone. Don't get me started on how long it took a full sentence to actually register. This chapter is exactly 11,000 words, and this took me forever to edit. But I guess I can finally move on with the story and move on to the next chatpers. Hope you enjoy :)

.

*Follow my tumblr for quick news updates, special previews, and deleted scenes! I'll also be answering and asking questions about my stories there!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ilive4games

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 6

~The instrument to write with can be anything, ((e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc)) as long as it can write directly onto the note and remains in legible letters.~

We all walk in and find someone scratching one of his ankles only with his foot. Completely barefoot. He's wearing a plain baggy white long-sleeve shirt, and baggy jeans; hands in his pockets and slouched over just a little. But his facial appearance surprises us all.

"I'm L." he says with that same monotone voice. I can just barley remember it. He's nothing like I thought he'd be. He's pale, ghost-like even, has messy jet-black hair that spikes out everywhere except upwards, similar to a splatter of ink on a plain white canvas. And his eyes had rings under them that were so deep, they weren't even a purple color. They were black, matching his eye color. He's probably a normal-looking person under all those years of stressful detective work... Will we be like that at some point?

Everyone, starting with Chief Yagami, says their names and holds out their badges.

"Uh, I'm Yagami Soichiro of the NPA."

"Uh, Matsuda Touta."

"Aizawa Shuichi."

"Mogi Kanzo."

"Ukita Hirokazu." L looks at all of us with a blank expression, then at me, waiting for my name.

Guess I need to hop on the bandwagon. "Suzuki Rei." I pick my fake name, not showing him my badge. A killer on the loose who needs a name and face. Not even to our own can we give those out so easily.

"I'm very sorry we're late. I know I said there would be seven, but Ide Hideki just walked out on us. Currently the six of us are -" he's cut off by L bringing his right hand up in front of him, making it into the shape of a gun.

"Bang." He says, lazily miming himself shooting the gun. Everyone looks puzzled, but I understand it after a moment.

"What the hell was that?" Aizawa asks. L sighed with an irritated tone.

"If I were Kira, you'd be dead, Yagami Soichiro, chief of the NPA. And the rest of you as well. Except -" he points his gun hand at me for a second, then drops his hand, "Miss Rei, who introduced herself with a nickname. Kira needs a face and a name in order to commit murder, but I'm sure you've already figured that much out, haven't you? Please don't give out your names so carelessly. Instead, lets value our lives." L says, awkwardly walking over to the next room of the suite, but stopping mid-way from Matsuda's voice.