I M P O R T A N T

A/N

    Hey everyone, let's just get to the point, shall we?

    Something pretty terrible has happened recently. It won't be something I can get over in a week or two. Or a month or two. Or in a year. Maybe not ever. Who knows? But I do know one thing, and it's that I can't continue this story anymore. I'm so sorry, but I can't.

    There's too much happening in my life where I can't devote the time nor the dedication needed to finish this book. I just physically can't. Believe me when I say I've tried. I got some stuff in here and there, but not everything to tie it altogether. So here's what I'm going to do.

    Instead of dropping the story completely and leaving it the way it is, I'll tell you guys everything that was planned to happen from this point on. Not in this post, but in another. After that, I'll post all of the works in progress that I've written over time. It's all unedited and still in the early stages of having been planned and whatnot, but, well, you know. I'll also include deleted scenes, if I happened to save any of them.

    So uh... yeah... I think after a little while I'll go back to one-shots. I'm simply not in the place to devote anything to a full-blown fanfic anymore, for anything. And if I really wanted to, I'd have to be 110% enamored with the fandom. And honestly? I've long lost my spark with Death Note. I still love it, don't get me wrong, but I'm not obsessed with it like I used to be.

    I'm burnt out.

    I'll get the remainder of the story out to you guys as soon as I can. The status will officially change to "Discontinued" once those are out. And as always, feel free to ask me something on those if anything is confusing, or if something was forgotten. Thanks for everything.

    I'm sorry it had to end like this.