"Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique, it could be anyone." Ironwood said.

"You think that the woman is connected to Torchic and the White Fang?" Nixium asked.

"It could be possible. Who's Torchic?" Ozpin said.

"The orange haired criminal? Duh." Nixium said.

A worried expression appeared on my face when he said that.

"But we still lack the required evidence to connect the two." The professor stated.

"Actually, I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something.... In the Southeast, just outside the kingdom." I said.

"Wait, she did?" Nixium looks at me.

"Interesting..." Ozpin smiled.

"I thought you said the intruder never-" Glynda was cut off by Ozpin.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby, Nixium. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You both have a big day ahead of you." Ozpin said to us.

"Thank you, professor." I slightly bowed.

Me and Nixium were about to head inside the elevator when General Ironwood called for the cat faunus.

"Ms. L/N, wait." He said.

"Huh?" She turns around and gazes at him.

"James, no. We talked about this." Professor Ozpin said to him.

"But I only want to ask her a few questions." He said.

"Mr. L/N has already informed us not to ask them those." Ozpin glared slightly at him which made him sigh.

"What is it that uncle had informed you?" Nixium asked.

"I think it's best for you to not know. You both may go now. And also, try to be more discreet about this matter." Ozpin said.

She didn't said another word and walk towards the elevator, I followed her and she pressed the button. The door opens and we enter inside, she pressed a button and the elevator door soon closes and started to bring us down. After about ten seconds, the door opens again and the two of us exited, I look at Nixium to see her facing down. I got curious so I ask her.

"Nixium, are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay, I'm just thinking." She said.

We later turn to the left and saw both of our teams standing in front of our dorm. They noticed our presence and the first thing my team did was lean closer to me.

"What happened?!" Yang was the first one to speak amongst the three of them.

"W-well, I... uh.. ehehehe..uh." I stuttered.

"Things happened." Nixium said walking past us.

"What did really happened?" Aster asked.

"I already said it, things happened." She said in a calm voice.

"Can you be a little more specific?" Y/N asked.

"Nope, I'll go inside our dorm now. Don't wanna make my donuts wait to get in my tummy." She said walking past them and entered the dorm.

"She seems pretty calm about the whole situation. So Ruby, mind telling us what happened?" Weiss asked.

"Well uh.... Like she said! Things happened... heheh." I nervously chuckled.

"Is it something so important that you both are being secretive about it?" Blake asked.

"Er... yes?" I said.

"Let's just not force her, anyway. Y/N, let's go." Aster said.

"Should we even have to train today? I mean we already did a few hours ago." He said.

"We aren't, we're only going to interrogate Nixium." He said entering inside their dorm.

"I doubt she'll even answer them." Y/N the entered inside as well.

"We should continue our discussion in our dorm as well." Yang said pulling me inside our dorm.

.................

About a few hours later, all of us first years we're called to go to the amphitheater. Me and my team, head out of our dorm and got there as quickly as we can. Once we got there, all of us had gathered as Ozpin was about to begin his speech. I look to my side to see both Aster and Nixium had bored faces. Finally, the headmaster has started to speak.

It was a rather long, quiet unnecessary speech but I still listened. I then noticed Ruby wearing a bag and saw something inside that back. Using my sense of smell I realized it was a dog? How did Ruby got a dog into this school? Ozpin's speech was done and all of us applaud. It was finally time for us to pick a mission, but the only problem is.

"How are we supposed to take on a mission if we lack a team mate and team name?" I said.

"I don't know, but should we tell the headmaster to just stay here and continue our training? It'll be worth a while." Aster suggested.

"I'm fine with that, how about you Y/N?" The two of them both gaze at me.

"I think it's okay. We can always just stay here." I said.

"Let's get out of here now." Aster said.

The three of us were about to exit the amphitheater when team JNPR saw us and decided to talk with us.

"Hey you three, have you guys already picked a mission?" Pyrrha asked.

"We decided to not take any and just stay here and continue our training." I said.

"Really?" Nora asked.

"Yep, so we won't be able to see each other for days." Nixium said.

"I see. Well see you guys later, let's go guys." Jaune said and the four of them walked away.

"Hey Aster, Y/N." Nixium called for us.

"What?" The both of us said in sync.

"I'm hungry. Give me donuts." She said followed by a loud growl occurring from her stomach.

"Come on, we'll go make them instead." I sighed and began walking away.

"Yay!" She happily said.