Before we start✌🏻

Hi there!

! I HAVE WRITTEN THIS YEARS AGO SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY !

[NEW MARVEL IMAGINE BOOK WITH NEW IMAGINES]

I understand how boring this chapter is, but I just want to make some points clear!

•  English is not my first language, so beware of grammar mistakes...

•  I do not own any of these characters.

Marvel isn't the only thing I love, I love many movies and characters (/actors ;)). Sometimes, a story about them pops up in my head. I'll put this in the title because I like sharing my stories with you guys. I try to get the story mixed with Marvel, if not... You'll see it!
#Potterhead #TheLordoftheRings #TheHobbit #007

• For the Potterheads I also have an Imagine Book, about Harry Potter of course. By that I mean; every character, so. So, if you would take a look :D
     Thank you!

• "This chapter is really boring, so can weall wrap this up and get a story?" Shuri says. You laugh,"Yes Shuri, here you go. A little story!''

BE SAFE OUT THERE!!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

You are a recruit by the Avengers. You only have to get used to each other, not trusting each other fully. Tony is your mentor, you feel comfortable with him. You spent the most time with him, and his lab partner, in the lab. Mr. Banner is very kind and loves talking to you.
     The assassins, Natasha and Clint, asked you to train with them. You accepted the offer and went down the gym. It's not like you can't do anything. You have some muscles and fight skills. ''Hi, Y/N. Show us your fight skills. You may use Clint,'' the two assassins smirk. ''I'll go easy on you,'' he says to be gentle. ''No need to,'' you say. Within one second, Clint lies on the ground, groaning. ''You have a little fighter in you, I like that,'' Natasha smirks. ''I said I was going easy on you.'' ''You hadn't even a chance.''

Weeks later, the ice between each other is almost gone. You have built a close friendship with the female assassin. You also get along with the captain and the God of Thunder.
     ''Here you go,'' Tony says when he shows you your new suit. ''You can move easily, so you can do the flips and the mind-stuff. Heal stuff thingy,'' he rambles. You laugh, ''thanks, Tony. It's amazing.'' You walk back to the living room, talking to Tony about your superpowers.

An alarm goes off, everyone knows what to do. Except you, unsure if you fit in the team right now. ''Y/N, what are you doing there? Suit up!'' Steve says. ''Am I allowed?'' you ask shyly. ''Yes, of course, you're allowed. You're the newest recruit.''
     In Tony's jet, you're off to Sokovia. ''We have to get hold of the Scepter, Loki had in New York. Beware of the twins,'' Steve warns. Everyone nod they understand. ''Y/N, relax. You'll do great,'' Natasha says. You take a deep breath, 'okay, I can do this.'
     Tony flies around the building, yet too close. He hits some kind of shield, ''shit!'' ''Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?'' Cap says while riding his bike. ''The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken,''  the AI says. ''Loki's scepter must be there. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.''

Natasha knocks out some soldiers, ''at long last is lasting a little long, boys.'' Some bullets are flying through the air, right into the bodies of the agents. ''Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise,'' Clint comments.
     ''Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?'' Tony groans. ''I know,'' he says while throwing his bike at some agents, ''it just slipped out.'' You giggle at the conversation between the two. However, you see a blur. ''Guys, I think I've found one of the twins,'' you say, ''it's a fast one.''
     Clint gets knocked down. ''You didn't see that coming?'' a boy with a heavy Russian accent says. ''Clint's hit!'' Natasha says. ''Steve too!'' you say through the com. ''Somebody wants to deal with that bunker?'' Natasha says a little irritated. Hulk jumps into the bunker, destroying it. ''Thank you.''
     Steve's wound is pretty bad. ''Okay, Steve this is gonna sting a bit,'' you say. You close your eyes and your hand is above the wound. A yellow glow is seen in the wound. Steve groans a bit when it is done, it doesn't hurt anymore. ''Thank you, Y/N,'' he says.

''Guys, I've found the scepter. Let's go!'' Tony says. Everyone went back to quinjet, which was about to take off. ''Good work, everyone. My compliments,'' Steve says, ''especially to Y/N. Our recruit has taken care of me in a crucial time.'' Everyone claps for you, you just blush.
     ''Y/N, come here,'' Steve says. ''Oh, this isn't necessary,'' you whisper. Steve makes some gestures around your shoulders. ''You're an Avenger now,'' he smiles widely. Again, everyone claps. Your eyes widen, ''what?'' You can't believe your eyes.

''You're an Avenger now!''