Chapter 1

The traffic was unexpectedly too busy, maybe because it was the usual time for people to return from work. The sun already started losing its brightness, giving the sky a darker shade.

Jungkook's car got stuck by the sidemost part of the road along with many other cars by the other side, and the car couldn't even take a turn which definitely made him frustrated, but still managed to calm his driver down asking him to take it easy.

His head turned towards the roadside, trying to look through the glass window, where he could see the street lights shinning brightly and the branches with green leaves from the trees by the roadside that were hanging down the road, giving a better view of calmness that could, at least, distract him from the noisy horns.

As he traced his eyes through the view of the roadside, not so far away, his eyes got the attention to a figure standing on a bench and trying to reach the branches of a big tree that were hanging down towards the roadside. He slides down the glass of his car window and took a clearer vision of the figure.

It was a man tip toeing at the edge of the bench. As he tried to reach for the branches with his arms being stretched, his shirt lifts up a little bit and his tiny waist could clearly be seen. His arms looks too small and thin that it looks like it could break at any moment if he lifts up only a half-filled bucket of water. His body looked so fragile, his wavy blond messy hair helping the street to look even more brighter along with the street light shining brightly beside the tree.

Jungkook's eyes were fixed at the figure so deeply that he even flinched when the person's feet loses his control and was about to fall but he sighed in relief when he managed to grab the brances and balanced himself.

The next moment, he could see the figure got down frm the bench carefully with a small kitten on his arms.
But just at the moment the figure turned his face, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He gasped and widen his eyes still staring at the most pleasing and softest view.
The figure was wearing the brightest smile on his face that could brighten up the whole city.

Jungkook's eyes got soften at the site and without his conciousness, his lips formed a smile as he watched the person patting the kitten's head with his long beautiful hands so softly. His eyes got soften when the kitten snuggled up into his arms in comfort as if he felt safe under the tiny arms.

The traffic got cleared and the driver started to drive his car but Jungkook's eyes never left the person. His eyes were still following the person even after his car start moving forward.

He then looked front only when he finally see the person let go of the kitten, waving his hand, giving a cute bye bye to the kitten, turned his back and walked away and he could no longer see the figure anymore within his range of view.

"Are you okay Jungkook-ssi? Did something good happened today? Or are you excited about your wedding?" His driver suddenly asked him.

Yes. He, Jeon Jungkook, the only heir of his family, is engaged with the daughter of Lee family, someone whom he had never even met before. And he, being the responsible son as he've always been, agreed to the engagement his father made for him the same morning.

"Hmm? What? Why did you ask that?"

"I can see you're smiling right now Jungkook-ssi."

That's when he realized he still had the same smile on his face.
"Why? Can't I smile? It's not like I've never smiled before," he faked a cough, trying to bring back his usual straight face.

"Jungkook-ssi, I've been working as your driver and been with you for the past 10 years but I've never seen you smile so brightly like that way and I'm sure it doesn't look like those kind of smiles you always used to give to others before." His driver said with a smile.

"Seojun-ssi, you're just thinking too much into this and... I'm not smiling ok? Snd please concentrate on driving for now. I'm a bit tired so I want to get rest for some time." He tried to deviate the conversation, closing his eyes while resting his head on the soft seat.

"Yes sir," his driver got his intention so he kept silent.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked out through his car window. He could feel the cold breeze moving his hair rhythmically along with the wind and suddenly, out of nowhere, his mind recalled something really soft, a pleasing view he just witnessed. The same smile rose up on his lips that he had a few moments ago.

"Will I ever be able to see it again?"
His mind asked himself and sighed as he closed his eyes once again.

Little did he know that he was already missing the pleasantness he recieved from the soft sight he encountered a few minutes ago.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Oh my god...!!
This is my first try for my first ever story. I really dont have any experience about writing but still wanted to give it a try. 😅
Besides... English is not first language so i hope u wont mind if there is any grammatical mistakes or the words used are not good enough.
Plz vote like and share if u like this story and plz feel free to comment down ur thoughts bout this story too or if there's any mistakes that u want me to correct.
Thank you so much for reading.
I'll try to update the next chapter soon...
I Purple U... 💜