Chapter 25: No Words

Start from the beginning

        "When I came out to you, I didn't mean you can pair me up with another gay man. Can't you see that this is wrong? I don't want to be with him." Jimin whispered as Jungkook opened his eyes so suddenly. Bolting his glare out against the warm skin of Jimin's exposed chest. "Those types of things are personal to me… it's not a decision you could make."

        "Get over here. This is the last time I tell you or else you can say goodbye to your position." Demanded the father and left Jimin in silence before hanging up. Now, Jimin didn't have any choice but to go and meet Mr. Yoshida in the early morning. Jimin sighed as Jungkook kept his stare onto his lover's exposed chest. Not even taking a second further to blink his round eyes carefully. Jimin continued to caress Jungkook's hair and think to himself in silence. He had no other choice but to follow his father's rules if his position was put into the spot like that.

         Jimin sighed once more before sitting up and moving Jungkook off of him gently. However, as soon as he dropped his hand over Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook tightened his grip around Jimin's body and held him close and tight with only his free arm. "A-Ah Jungkook, get off!"Jimin giggled and tried to shove the boy off. "Let me go, I have to go somewhere!"

        "On another date?" Jungkook asked and sat over the lower half of Jimin's body once more. Having the man trapped underneath him. "You aren't going anywhere…"

         "Get off of me before I dislocate your other shoulder.~" Teased Jimin. Pressing his knees against his lover's hips and then pulling him in after wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Is this what you want?~ You just want me to stay… don't you?"

         "Is that too much to ask, My Swan?" Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin against his soft lips. "Where are you going? How long will you be gone? Are you planning on coming back to me? Don't forget you have a mission today…"

         "You're so clingy to the point where it's scary." Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear as soon as the boy rested his head against Jimin's shoulder. Pressing his forehead down and lightly kissing his collarbone. "I have to go, Jungkook."

         "I said you aren't going anywhere…" Jungkook spoke out once more and tilted his head before caressing Jimin's face carefully. "You aren't leaving me until the mission." A chill ran down Jimin's spine as he kept staring up at his boyfriend above his body. He wanted to stay longer with Jungkook, but his career was on the line if he waited longer. The man could already feel the buzzing of his phone chiming with messages from his father and brother; rushing him to come home and meet Mr. Yoshida. "What if you don't come back…? What should I do to you if you don't come back and do the mission?" Whispered Jungkook as he then ran his thumb along the center of Jimin's bottom lip.

          "Jungkook, I know how important this is to you. I won't ignore it and I will come back! Don't worry about it, okay? I love you." Jimin replied. Kissing Jungkook over his lips and hugging him softly. With that, Jimin was able to break down Jungkook's strong barrier of being overprotective, and finally get him off of his body. Keeping him trapped in the house for a while. Jimin was then able to stand up and get ready for the meeting once more. He found it off that Mr. Yoshida was just abroad the night before and now he was already in Korea. Jimin didn't pay too much thought into it and then focused on the fact that his father wanted to pair him off with this shady businessman.

        Jungkook silently watched Jimin walk out of the bathroom as he sat over the bed. He heard half of the conversation Jimin had with Mr. Park and couldn't help but to wonder who was this man Jimin grew afraid of. He mentioned Mr. Yoshida to his lover the night before, but Jungkook had no idea. The younger sat there and tried to think to himself as Jimin made his way to the bedroom door before looking back and smiling at his lover. "I'll be sure to go to the base once it begins to rain. You can trust me. I'll be back before you know it." Once Jimin said those words, Jungkook looked up and smiled before nodding his head. Letting Jimin go and slowly thinking about Mr. Yoshida. Whatever this man was deep down, Jungkook knew that he already despised him.

         "What makes… Mr. Yoshida a better candidate for Jimin… Other than me?" Jungkook whispered as soon as Jimin left the room and was on his way downstairs. "Mr. Park knows me… We even took pictures, yet, you choose to match Mr. Yoshida with what's mine?" Jungkook whispered to himself before letting out a scoff. "Typical…" The younger wasn't in the best mood. He grew jealous over the fact that Jimin was forced to spend time with a businessman other than him. "I guess Jimin would have to quit… There's no way I want his father controlling his life now. Jimin belongs to me… and only me." The younger thought in his mind while rolling his hand into a fist. "Mr. Park, Jimin belongs to me and only me… You don't own him, I do..."

         After a good twenty to thirty minutes, Jimin made it to his house by taking a cab since Jungkook couldn't drop him off. The man paid the cab and stepped out to see a limo parked in front of the house as soon as he crossed the street to reach his home. Suddenly, his heart grew heavy and he trembled in worry. He could imagine how uncomfortable he will feel just knowing Mr. Yoshida only wanted him. No one else. The type of man Mr. Yoshida would be, left Jimin afraid as he reached the doorknob and knocked onto the door with all his courage. "Fuck… I don't want to do this.. I want to-" in seconds, his thoughts were interrupted once the door was pulled open and there stood Taehyung. Staring at him with excitement as if he was expecting him for the longest.

         "Park Jimin, you're here! You are late, but Mr. Yoshida didn't mind waiting for you like this. Mr. Yoshida forgives you." Taehyung spoke like a servant about his boss as Jimin blinked his eyes and looked up at Taehyung. "He has been waiting for far too long."

           "I can only imagine." Jimin answered and stepped in. His heart pounded and filled his ears. The man didn't want to be there since the atmosphere around him grew dull and frightening. There was something about this duo; Taehyung and Mr. Yoshida, that Jimin didn't seem to like. As soon as he stepped in and walked down the hall, his gaze fixed off to the side where a tall and youthful man stood.

         The man was charming to the point where no words filled Jimin's mind. His black silk hair was brushed back, a black and white suit fixed perfectly over his tall body, along with rings filling every finger to his right hand and left. Yet, the ring finger to his left hand was still kept empty. The man made a smile as his white and perfectly aligned teeth was shown along with his brown eyes falling over Jimin. Dimples were visible and his eyebrows grew sharp. This was no one other than Mr. Yoshida; a man that looked suspiciously too young to be near his late twenties.