Arthur nodded, "Yeah, I guess our lucks finally come back for now."

(F/N) sighed at the pessimism of Arthur, and took a long drink from the bottle, he felt like he could catch his breath, "Yeah, I don't even want to think about that stuff for the rest of the night."

Arthur nodded, "Agreed," he tossed his gun belt on his bed, and did something rare, he gave a genuine smile, "let's go get drunk."

(F/N) smiled and held up his bottle, that was the best idea he had heard in a long time, "Yeah!"

The two walked over to Pearson's wagon where there would be more beer. (F/N) smirked when he saw Dutch and Molly slow dancing, the Irishwoman was laughing and looking like she was having a good time, while the man with a plan seemed to be equally enjoying himself. (F/N) smiled, he turned to Arthur, "Good to see they're working things out."

Arthur nodded he looked tiredly ahead, as they passed the tent Mary-Beth walked up to Arthur, she looked at him dreamily, "Will you dance with me, Arthur?"

(F/N) frowned when he saw her looking at Arthur the way she was. He knew he was going to say yes, so he already started to walk towards Pearson's wagon. He was gonna spend the rest of the night alone apparently. For some reason, that got to him, he didn't know why. But before he could get too far, Arthur spoke up, "Actually, I needed to go talk to Hosea, over by the campfire. But I'm sure (F/N) would love to dance with you."

(F/N) stopped in his tracks, he turned around, checking to see if he had heard correctly. Mary-Beth seemed taken aback by his rejection, but she quickly recovered, she looked at (F/N). "Would you dance with me then, (F/N)?"

Arthur walked past (F/N) smirking, his heart rate jumped a couple of times, "I...uhh...yes...if that's what you want."

The woman walked up to him, she was smiling kindly at him, "Do you know how?"

(F/N) nodded, he tried to muster up some confidence, but he was failing, he spoke quickly, "I think I can manage."

Mary-Beth held out her hand for him to take, she smiled and put her other hand on his shoulder. (F/N) quickly snapped out of the spell he was in and put his hand on her waist while grabbing her soft hand.

They both smiled, and the pair started dancing, (F/N) was sweating a bit but he hoped she wouldn't notice. Mary-Beth looked at (F/N), and laughed at his nervous demeanor, "I saw you come into the camp the other day soaked with blood and this is what makes you nervous? You're doing fine, I don't bite."

(F/N) shrugged as he twirled her, he tried to keep his cool demeanor, "What can I say, I always had a weakness for pretty women...Uh...I mean."

Maty-Beth laughed, as she put her hand back on his shoulder, she kept talking to him to keep him cool, "sometimes you're a nervous wreck."

(F/N) scoffed, he focused on what he was saying, he tried not to get lost in her blue eyes, "Is that what you think of me?"

Mary-Beth smiled, she squeezed his hand lightly and got a bit closer to him, "I said sometimes, but most of the time you're a sweet man, and a good man all the time."

(F/N) smiled his confidence slowly came back to him as he dipped her, "Ohh why can't you just admit it? You love me and you know it."

Mary-Beth frowned playfully, and he twirled her again, "I do have some self-respect."

(F/N) laughed as she insulted him, "I'll win you over one of these days."

Mary-Beth rolled her eyes, "You're gonna have to do something pretty big."