"Hi," She says, giving me a quick hug, "I'm Sophia."

"I'm Allison." I smile, "It's so nice to finally meet you! I feel like I already know you with how much Liam talks about."

She smiles, white teeth gleaming and looks down just briefly, "All good things, I hope?"

"Yes, only good." I assure them, watching as Liam shakes his head in  the corner.

"I've wanted to meet you two for a while, Liam always talks about his bestfriend named Allison," She says, looking at her boyfriend.

"Liam's just the talker now, isn't he?" Me and Sophia laugh, "It smells so good in here, by the way."

"Oh thank you," She says, turnig back to the stove, "We learned this new way to spice up chicken breast at school, so I wanted to try it tonight. You do like chicken though, right?"

"Oh yes, love chicken." I smile.

Liam mutters something and we both turn to look at him. Sophia rolls her eyes and looks towards me.

"Liam is upset I didn't let him order Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight." She bites her lip and I giggle.

"Their chicken is the shit, babe, the Kernal is one hell of a guy for making a recipe for chicken that good." Liam says, going towards the cabinet and reaching for some plates.

"I swear, if the Kernal was alive, or real, Liam would marry him in a heartbeat." Sophia tells me, and I laugh.

"I totally would though, not lying there." Liam says from behind me. 

"Liam would you please- Oh, nevermind, you got the plates already, thanks love." Sophia says nicely, and I smile at them, they're really cute. 

While Sophia continues on cooking, her and I make small talk. We mostly talk about Liam, and how I met him, and how he and Sophia met. Liam pops in and out of the conversation at times, stopping himself from munching on the chip bag to look up and say something, but that's about it. In no time, dinner is ready and we all get our plates and sit down in the living room. I take the love seat while Liam and Sophia take the bigger couch, he turns on the television and keeps the football game down low while we talk. I take the first bite of my dish and my mouth feels like it's in Heaven.

"Oh my gosh, Sophia," I say, swallowing, "This is so good, like holy crap, it's amzing."

She smiles widely at me, "Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it. Glad cooking school is finally doing me some good after all."

We all laugh and continue eating. The conversation is kept light while we eat, Liam and I catch up a bit, Sophia and Liam talk about some stuff they've been doing together, and then I talk about Harry and I, but only for a minute. Liam asks me how Stephanie is doing, and all that jazz. I finish my meal rather quickly, sadly wishing there was more food on my plate, and I set it on the table. I reach for my phone and see that I have 3 unread texts. One from my brotherm one from Zayn, and one from Harry. I see that Andrew is justs aying hey, so I respond rather quickly, I open up Harry's next.

"From Harry ♥, January 11, 2014:

Baby, I have bad news. :( These people that are wanting to buy the building are being total pricks about it...we have to stay a couple more days, four at max. :("

I stare down at my phone, my stomach dropping a little bit and a frown growing on my face. Harry was supposed to come home tomorrow, but now he has to stay another 3 days? What kind of prank is God trying to play on me now. This is no fair, no fair at all.

"Everything alright, Alli?" Liam asks me, and I snap my head up to see him leaning towards me a little.

"Oh, yeah, well no. Harry just has to stay a couple more days in Glasgow, that's all." I sigh, sending Harry back a text asking him if there is anyway he could make it only one more extra day.