"How so?" He asked.

"Well, once a month women get this thing that tells women that they are not pregnant." I said.

"Oh," He said, "well, I can't wait to eat." He kissed me as I brought the plated food to the dinning table.

Philip stuffed his face as we ate. I giggled at his childish actions. I held my fork in my hand as I rested my head on the back of my hand.

I giggled as I said, "Is it good?"

"Amazing, just like you." He said, he smiled to himself before saying. "We are married and yet I can still fluster you easily."

____________
Two weeks later
____________

Two weeks have past and my period had long since pasted.

The estate we lived on had been very quit with only me at home. The silence was deafening.

I had mentioned this to Philip. He said that maybe an offspring would fix all the quit, and I couldn't agree more.

But today, Eliza, and Tommy where coming over for dinner tonight so I had been cooking all day.

The door shut and as usual, a leather bag hit Philips desk in his office. His footsteps tapping the floor boards as an attempt to sneak into the house.

But I wasn't so easily snuck up on.

I saw Philip sneak around me as I pretended not to notice.

Hands covered my eyes as his voice said.

"Guess who!"

"Curt?" I asked jokingly.

"No," He said.

"Al?" I asked once more.

"Guess again." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding Philip!" I said taking his hands off my face.

He wrapped his arms around my torso as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"How was my lovely wife and child doing?" Philip asked.

"Philip! I probably not pregnant!" I said.

"How do you know?" He asked once more.

"Because well, I don't know." I said.

"See! You probably are pregnant." He said as he gave a single kiss on my jaw line. "But you will be a fabulous mother to our child." He said as he put a hand on my stomach.

"I strongly believe I'm not pregnant." I told him.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I just don't feel pregnant." I said.

"Well we can go upstairs and fix that." He said as he kissed my ear.

"I would love to, but my brother and your mom are coming over for dinner tonight." I said.

"After the dinner." He smiled.

"Maybe." I said shaking him off.

"Maybe!" He said shocked.

"Well, it all depends if your good or not." I said.

"I'll be on my best behavior!" He said like a child.

(How did we go from a hot Philip to a childish little boy Philip?)

A knock was heard from the door. Philip kissed me before opening the front door to reveal Eliza and Tommy holding hands.

It was strange, the only family I had left before I was wedded to Philip I thought I would never see again. But here stood my little brother Tollen. (Tol-len)

I went to join Philip. He put his hand on the small of my back as he kissed my forehead. I smiled at the gesture.

Eliza pulled me away to fully examine me.

"Why Y/N! Your glowing! Have you been trying for a bab-." I cut her off because of Tommy was looking up at us to hear what she was going to say.

"Hash! Tommy may-." I, also was cut off by someone. That someone was Philip.

He wrapped his arms around me from the back. "You know it ma." He said in a low voice.

Hey! Hope you loved this chapter!!! I just wanted to say, I can't believe that we are at 1k reads! I want to thank you all because I didn't believe that could ever happen. I never believed I would have votes and comments. So thank you, thank you!

Sincerely, (me)

Kit the Kat