Chapter 36

Everyone turned toward Astrid as they all failed to find an explanation. Astrid sighed and said,"Hey, don't look at me I don't have the answer for everything!" Everyone seemed to be stumped. In fact, Caine even gave up on looking for an explanation. Instead, he decided to mess with his dear old brother, by kicking Sam with his shoe. Sam glared at him and punched Caine in the shin. " Son of bitch!" Caine yelled as he grabbed his shin and rolled of the bed to punch Sam in the face. Sam dodged Caine's punch and quickly rolled out of Caine's reach and stood up mid-roll. Caine instead of charging toward Sam, simply stood in Sam and Astrid's bed and began to jump up and down like an eight year old. Sam just stared at Caine as Caine began to smile. "Oh dear brother, you have made such a mistake,"Caine muttered. Sam confused, said, "What the hell are you doing?"Caine grinned and said, "This," and launched himself from the bed, and whirled mid-air so that his feet collided with Sam's stomach. Sam doubled over, gasping for breath. As soon as he got his breath back, he ran towards Caine and punched Caine in his stomach. Sam watched Caine gasp for breath, before he flopped on to the bed exhausted after the brief fight. Caine having to have caught his breath, laid on the sofa, exhausted as well. Diana who had sat in the same spot the entire fight without blinking an eye, said,"Really Caine what did that accomplish? " Astrid who has been thinking this entire time said out of the blue,"Hey I think I have a theory, but it might be wrong." Diana sighed and said,"Well a theory is better than nothing."

Outside the FAYZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें