Chapter 4

Sam stood in the middle of Diana's room. He's never been in it before, sure he's seen it empty, when he first got the house and showed Diana her new room, but he's never seen it so........Diana-like. There was nothing on her walls, but they were a light purple color. Her bed was messy with sheets all over the place. In one corner of the room, a purple rolling chair was knocked on its side, as if she'd kicked it or something. And the thing that made Sam very uncomfortable, was all the different colored bras and panties that laid all across the floor. It was a minefield. Sam awkwardly stood in a corner where, fortunately, there wasn't any bras. "What's the matter, Sam?"Diana said, noting his avoidence. "Scared of bras and underware?" Diana teased and threw a black strapless bra at him. Diana laughed, when Sam flinched and tried to dodge, but, since being in a corner, it was impossible to escape the wrath of the bra. Sam blushed and stared at his shoes, while Diana roared with laughter. For the millionth time, Sam wondered how Diana managed to embarrass him over and over again. When Diana finally managed to stop laughing, she said," Relax Sam, they won't hurt you." "Ha ha hilarious,"Sam said and grabbed the purple rolling chair off the ground and took a seat. "Now how was your day, Sam?", Diana questioned, placing her hands under her chin." "First of all, I'm supposed to be therapist, second it's still 5:15 in the morning so.....", Sam said, taking charge. Diana sighed. "Fine you can ask the questions, fire away Sam.""Okay.... um first off, why were you crying?" Sam knew the answer but he wanted to hear her say it. Instead she didn't answer. She just sat there on her messy bed staring at him with the most saddest eyes he's ever seen. Her usual midnight colored eyes, were always full of mischief, but for once they were only filled with sadness and misery. Her usual flirty self was gone, and  was replaced by a grieving young adult. Sam had to look away. He couldn't stand seeing such sadness in a person's eyes. So instead he looked at the ground yet again.