Chapter 13

Quinn was standing next to Diana when she fell. He dropped his surf board and rushed to Diana's aid. Quinn picked her up. Diana was lighter than Quinn imagine. In fact, she was so light that she practically flew into the air before she landed in Quinn's strong fisherman arms. He looked down at her. She looked normal except that she looked pale, really pale. "Um guys has she eaten?" Quinn asked. "Yeah, well I think," Astrid said concentrating. "She eats with us when we ask her, other than that I don't know!" Astrid said clearly frustrated. "Let's put her in the back seat and go home to see if we can wake her up." Sam said giving out orders. Quinn gently set her down in the back seat. "Quinn you sit in the back to check if Diana wakes up," instructed Sam. Quinn nodded and tried not to push Diana as he got in. A few seconds later they were on the road. Quinn looked out the window. He liked to see the many colors the ocean created. The way the sun's rays hit the water at different angles ,so that the ocean created a beautiful display of colors. He was so  mesmerized by the view that he almost yelled when an unconscious Diana, suddenly grabbed his arm and started whispering Caine's name over and over again. "Hey um guys ,yeah she's acting weird ." Astrid turned around to find the scene in front of her. "Sam I think you drive faster." "Why?" He turned around and found Quinn grimacing as Diana's fingernails digged into his skin. "Brah, she won't let go!" Quinn said trying to pry Diana's nails off him. "We're here!" Astrid said.  Quinn flung the door open and carried Diana inside where she eventually let go.