Oc 50: Enthail, child of the banished.

This guy was made with the help of HollowedShadow Thanks man!

Name
Enthail, child of the banished

Height
6'2

Race
Full blooded elf (half dark, half light)
Demigod of Ragnarök (practically due to the elven procreation curse)

Age
24

Alignment
Lawful good (When it's actually him.)
Chaotic evil (When Ragnarök is here)

Nicknames/titles
Child of the banished (due to his parents being banished from their respective kingdoms, that of the light and dark elves.)
Harbinger of destruction (He is the third permanent host of Ragnarök. Those of the Goldfire line who host Ragnarök are temporary as Ragnarök's raw power eats away at them physically, mentally and physically. Most rulers of Sparta die much more earlier then most because of this.)
Son (Kael, his dark elf wizard father. And Ethain, his light elf ranger mother. Keep this detail in mind, it'll become important later.)
Good friend (Beckendorf, son of Dragon, after the two meet in a bar fight.)
Fighter (Jack, after he sees the guy take a blow to the face and just jumps back up.)
Warrior (Deimos, when he's training Enthail to keep the powers he holds in check.)
Min vært (Ragnarök himself, after he takes hostage of him)
En (Alpha team, after they meet him and he becomes one of them.)
Third host of Ragnarök (Nihil's forces/cultists, who are always trying to capture him)
Blazing eyes (Dragon after he sees his powers for the first time.)
The new King (Myrmidons of Ragnarök, effectively his followers, who see him like the second coming of Christ. And protect him at all costs.)
Enki (A nickname from Prime, as he's often very calm and strategic in his actions. He's also very quiet.)
The mute elf (Magor, who freaked out when he heard Enthail talk for the first time.)
The wrathful one (The atlisians, those who lived in Atlas, after they tried to detain his parents. He proceeded to decimate the welcoming committee.)
Hawke (Muthal, seeing his very speed in combat)
Knife ears (Racists, this being a slang term for elves)

Accent
Quiet, quick spoken, calm, emotionally distant, drained, vicious (when Ragnarök is in control), rough (when Ragnarök is in control), ruthless (when Ragnarök is in control)

Appearance

He has the symbol of Ragnarök on his back and his right shoulder

He has the symbol of Ragnarök on his back and his right shoulder. He also has many Maoi tattoos all over his arms and back that infamously glow either crimson red or steel grey when he is using his magic. When he uses his dragon avatar mode, the dark grey flames can be seen clinging onto its firm where his tattoos would be.

Weapons/magic
He can make weapons out of Ragnarök's dark grey flames but he is also known for having his own weapons on hand. These were made by his parents and those who have trained him in the past. He's proficient in hand to hand, ranged weapons, melee and many forms of magic. His proficiency in weapons comes from both his training from his mentors and that of Ragnarök's experience with them.