Oc 39: Harold Steelclaw.

Name
Harold Steelclaw

Age
59

Height
6'11 (Human)
9'0 (werewolf)

Species
Ulmita werewolf (Northen) children of wolf gods (Fenrir & Lupa)

Nicknames
King of the Northern Forests (Antimite)
Alpha of Steelclaw (werewolves)
Ulmita of the north (Ru'uan)
The White wolf (Atlas)
Howl of Fenrir (Northen areas)
Son (Fenrir and Lupa)
Father (Galbraith)
Blood brother (Joshua)
My friend (Blackdread)
King (those under his rule)
Alpha (werewolves under his rule)
The great wolf (werewolf descendants)
Demigod (Those who have seen him fight.)
My wolf (Rose, Galbraith's mother.)
Chordi's chosen (those who know that he's a werewolf)
My rival (Lich King, whom the Steelclaw's tribe borders territory with)
A fellow ally (Leonidas, King of Sparta)
Albino (rival werewolf tribes)

Accent
Cold, rough, commanding, intimidating, welsh-ish and partially Scottish

Appearance
(Human)

(Heads up for my illustrator for the drawings!)Armour & weapons

Armour & weapons

(Heads up for my illustrator for the drawings!)Armour & weapons

(Also man. Can you colour it next time? Slaved an hour at least doing this)
Werewolf form.

Weapons(In human form) Fenrir's fury - named after his father, this bastard sword is incredibly deadly in the fields of battle, able to slice three men in half with one slice with tremendous force

Weapons
(In human form) Fenrir's fury - named after his father, this bastard sword is incredibly deadly in the fields of battle, able to slice three men in half with one slice with tremendous force. Forged out of Antimite steel, it is incredibly durable but had the unfortunate side effect that it blunts easily and takes ages to sharpen. Though it is often one of the most deadly weapons on the battlefield if it is wielded correctly.
(Armour) Chordi's calm - One of the most accurate weapons that man has ever forged. The gladius was already a deadly accurate weapon, now make it as long as an average shortsword and you've got Chordi's calm. Used with the tower shield that nearly no weapons can make past gives him an unbeatable defence and a deadly offence when needed.

Magic
Ulmita eyes - Much like Joshua, he is a very powerful Ulmita that can transform others into werewolves. His eyes are a mixture of green, red and gold. He can both force people to become werewolves through bite and direct eye contract, and werewolves back into humans in the same way he can give.

Werewolf transformation - An ability that follows through the blood and doesn't really need explaining.

Story
King of the north, Albino, son of Fenrir; are only some of the names that Harold has obtained over the years that he has ruled over the Steelclaw tribe and expanded his pack's territory massively over those years. The father of the legendary holy dragon and northern Ulmita makes him one of the most powerful Alphas or allies you could ever ask for. Able to conquer the most of the frozen north that the Lich King had claimed for himself and obliterate many of the rival packs that threatened their lands. It was a undoubtedly gutsy but also brave shot for him and his pack mates to go hunting in the woods that belonged to the Dragon Berserkers. Whether by pure dumb luck or damn good skill, they were able to sneak in and get a good amount of kills for the pack. That was until Harold got caught by Rose Blackfire, first daughter to Jebidiah Blackfire the current host of Blackdread. Though this could have easily gone south pretty quickly, they soon fell in love with each other. This love resulting in the warrior that we know as Galbraith Steelclaw, the holy dragon. For many years he went back and forth in between his pack's lands and the dragon berserker's island territories. During this time, he also established the Steelclaw tribe as a predominant member of the Draconian alliance. Though one mistake on the path that he was on cost him his life. Nihil (in disguise of an wood elf elder) was able to lie to the elven council, convincing them that Hatold was going to invade the elven capital of Yggdrasil (the capital city called Alfhiem) and burn the forests to the ground. In truth, Harold was passing through the forest in order to travel to a Draconian council meeting. The elves ambushed the small traveling party, the rest of the party retreating on Harold's orders. Harold held the line, slaughtering many of the ambushing party until an arrow through the neck (that pierced the spine) finally killed him (if you look really closely at his armour, you can see where it pierced) In order to avoid a elven genocide, the brothers lied about what happened to him, instead saying that he died from a rabid dire wolf's bite.

Likes
Hunting, being in the thick of it, action, training, fun, drinking, anything you can get a kick out of, communicating with spirits, running int the forests, making new friends, talking with others, conquest, feasts, fighting, making new weapons

Dislikes
Seeing his kind subjected to racism, seeing others hurt, being cooped up in one area, being bored, not being able to be on the field, diplomacy, elves

Personality
Stern, fun loving, straight forwards, passionate, brave, courageous, strong willed, strategic, tactical, caring, watchful, ready, always thinking, care free, merciful, firm, proud, possibly cocky

Quotes
"I am the king of the north, Harold Steelclaw."
"Remember on whom's land you are on."
"I am the conquer of the north!"
"Remind me, how the hell did you end up in there?"
"Pray to Fenrir, I'm not in a good mood today."
"And when I am gone, miss me but let me go."
"Come on! Fight me! Show me what you got!"
"I am the alpha. I will not be sullied so easily...."

Theme song
In the end Black veil brides.