Oc 15: Koda

Name
Koda dogtalker

Age
19

Height
4'11

Nicknames/titles
Dog talker
The kinda rubbish ranger
Girl (Brazier)
Child (Gold, Damon, Yondu, Steven, Galbraith and others)

Weapons/magic
Longbow (with various toxin tipped arrows)
2 steel scimitars
1 demon steel dagger
She has a German shepherd called Lupin. He can transform into a fearsome dire wolf.

Appearance

StoryKoda is the youngest out of Dragon Knight's right hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Story
Koda is the youngest out of Dragon Knight's right hand. Being only 19 makes her really inexperienced in the field of combat however she doesn't know much about her past. When she was very young she woke up in the middle of Yggdrasil forest, alone and afraid, she wandered the forest until she came face to face with Yondu who promptly attempted to shot her (she's a human, he's an elf) until a dog bounded out and stopped him from shooting her. She would call this dog Lupin, and she would grow up with Yondu who took her in as a little sister. She has travelled with him ever since.

Personality
Joyful, fun loving, child like, curious, strong willed, loyal, steady handed

Quotes
'Get the hell out of the way! I can't get a clear shot!'
'Ohhh. What's that?' (Says while pointing at a village)
'Ready or not. Here we come!'

Theme song
Wings by little mix