Oc 38: Joshua Lycan.

Name
Joshua Lycan

Age
38 (at time of death before Island of the dead) (appearance)

Height
6'2

Species
Demigod (of Poseidon) Ulmita werewolf

Nicknames/titles
The iron wolf (Most of Ru'uan)
Head guard (Falconclaw)
Son of Poseidon (Demigod world)
The southern Ulmita (Werewolves)
Blood wolf (O'kallis)
Black lightning (referring to his strength & speed)
Master of the waves (those who have seen him control the sea)
Uncle Josh (Jacob Lycan, his nephew)
Host of Viper (he was the host before Jacob)
Little brother (Aaron Lycan, host of Flouren, former Lord of Falconclaw.)
Red eyes (Camp half-blood, way later on)
Fenrir's pup (those who do not know who he is)

Accent
Calm, up beat, confident, care free, battle hardened, ready

Appearance

(Both his wolf form and human form) Normally he has sea green eyes like his other siblings

(Both his wolf form and human form) Normally he has sea green eyes like his other siblings. He has the tattoo of both Falconclaw and his godly heritage on his back. It is a falcon clutching an trident in its claws. He has several scars across his back including one across where the falcon's eye would be. He is normally wearing his navy blue vest with ripped jeans and a beanie to cover his ears (which is often made fun of by his older brother) he is often quite shy about his werewolf heritage and covers his ears and tail in order to pass off as human. He has many scars from guard training mostly across his arms and back though he often hides them from his family.

(His armour that he normally dawns

(His armour that he normally dawns.)
This is the armour that got him the name of iron wolf, it was forged out of steel from the northern mountains of Antimite. It was a gift to him from Galbraith's father Harold, since they were both Ulmitas and incredibly powerful werewolves. This also boosts his strength when the moon is in the sky, though weaker during the day and weakest during midday; it makes him nigh unbeatable during the night and immortal during the hour of midnight. He is incredibly fast and even in the armour is hard to track with the mortal eye.