Oc 29: Steelbane.

Name
Steelbane.

Age
1300~

Height
Knight form- 9'0
Wyvern - 20 feet tall (tip of head to talons.) 30 feet long (tip of nose to tip of tail.)

Race
Titan Dragon (6th lost Titan dragon.)

Titles/nicknames

Titan dragon of order (official title.)
Titan dragon of justice
King slayer
Father of Bahamunt (Tal'dore/Widermount.)
Sunder of Tyrants (Ru'uan.)
Father of silver wyverns.
Opposer of Salem (Ozpin/Remnant.)
Slayer of Tyr (Norse gods.)
Slayer of Maat (Eygptian gods.)
Sacred beast of the court room
Judgement bringer (pagan believers.)
Silver mongrel (Nihil)
The death of all Grimm (Salem.)
Murderer/ monster (Grimm)
Lord Steelbane (order of the silver wyvern)
Father (Bahamunt, d&d)
My wayward lover (Scarenray.)

Accent
Cold and Mechanical. Non feeling. Ominous

Appearance - knight form.

Appearance - Wyvern form

Weapons/fighting styleDoom of Tyrants - A crooked looking long sword, forged out of Dragon Knight dragon steel (unrefined)

Doom of Tyrants - A crooked looking long sword, forged out of Dragon Knight dragon steel (unrefined). It it cracked and has many notches in it. It is incredibly durable and sharp, and can quickly cut through armoured men. It is infused with light and gives off a faint silver glow. It can easily obliterate demons and Grimm alike. It was a gift from Libertas.
Standard, wings, talons, teeth and fire attacks of any large wyvern.
Paladin style - effectively all the blows and dishing back the damage he has taken.

Magic - (oh boy there's a lot.)
Law of Steelbane - A spell very similar to fairy law of Fairy Tail but it is was very powerful. Instead of petrifying who he sees at his enemies, he banishes them instead. Gods can withstand it, but suffer greatly for it.
Sacred flame - A spinning ball of silver fire that takes out anything in a 50 ft radius.
Call of justice - Summons his son, Bahamunt, to fight along side him. This is also a flare for Paladins who swore the draconian oath to come to him.
Oath keeper - keeps any paladins in a 80 ft radius around him alive. Lasts an 2 hours.
Blade of Justice - His blade is lit alight with his silver flames. Causes bludgeoning and fire damage
Cry of the innocent - This spell can destroy any one who has caused a crime (robbery, arson, murder, rape, etc.)
Word of order - Can calm down any situation by uttering his secret name

Story

Steelbane is a incredibly power deity, one of order and justice. First seen during the war of the divine, he was seen kill hundreds of Grimm with just one swing of his holy blade. He is the direct opposite of Salem, a god of order where she is chaos. One of the main reasons that Ru'uan hasn't been flooded by Grimm is the presence of Steelbane, one of the very few things that can scare Grimm away. Having killed Tyr (the Norse god of justice/war) he took the aspect of Justice and became the god of Justice in Ru'uan, standing beside Tyriel (Diablo 1,2,3) and several other gods. He is harsh but firm, always seeking justice for those who have been denied it.

Personality
Cold, firm, strong, insistent, strong will, calm, collected, well thought, honest,

Likes
Justice, order, Order of silver wyverns, Paladins, his son Bahamunt, Scarenray (he loves her), silver wyverns, just kings/leaders,

Dislikes
Chaos, injustice, Salem, Nihil, his daughter Tiamat, anarchists, Vecna, Raven queen, demons

Quotes
"Justice is absolution."
"Chaos cannot exist without order and Order cannot exist without chaos."
"He has unbalanced the natural order of the world!"
"The dead must remain dead. Not come back."
"Let us not talk about the past. Instead we look forward to the future."
"Nihil. The demon has been a thorn in my side. But what he sought out....was justified. Key word, was."
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
"Swear upon my name and I'll lend you my strength."
"You are still my son Bahamunt. Even if the sea separates us, even if the winds drive us apart you are still my son."
"Hello my little flame." (Referring to Scarenray.)

Theme song
Fairy tail ost "Fairy law." (Slowed down version.)

Icon