Oc 8: Ragnarök.

Name
Ragnarök

Age
2000~

Height/ length
Height: 4 meters
Length: Twice the size of a jumbo jet plane

Nicknames/titles:
Dragon God of destruction (Official title)
Slayer of Seth (after he killed Seth, the ancient Egyptian god of chaos and destruction)
Titan dragon of destruction (Titan dragon title)
Devourer of Aphios (after he broke Aphios neck and devoured his body)
Guardian of Sparta
The mistake (Unintentionally made by the combat of Aquarias and Protis)
The first dragon
The one locked in amber (that's his prison, where he's kept until the King calls for it)
God of Vengeance (secondary title)
God of revenge (secondary title)
Blood brother of Susano
Father of Grimm (Before Salem stole it off him from bathing in the black goo.)
Roar of the Spartan King
Storm bringer (due to his ability to bring storms)
Earth shaker (due to his ability to bring earthquakes)

Accent
Danish. Actually he can't speak English, and he struggles heavily to do so. He often speak Danish because his name literally means "Fate of the gods." In Danish.

Weapons
Flame of destruction. (Dark grey flames that reduce anything to she's with disturbing ease.)
His teeth/fangs
Claws
Brute strength
Destruction wave (every thing is destroyed in a 40 feet radius)
Roar of the fall (A damn powerful roar that can force anyone onto their ar$es with minimum effort.)
Call of the Grimm (Ragnarök does still have some influence over the Grimm after Salem stole the power from him, much to his anger.)

Human form weapons
His destructive double headed/double handed axe
His tomahawk (a throwable axe)
Khopesh (a trophy from killing Seth)

Appearance (dragon form)

Human form (guy in the middle) (Legendos on the left

Human form (guy in the middle) (Legendos on the left. Smaug on right)

Champion's form (when he hosts someone who is marked with his symbol)

Story
Ragnarök was created at the start of Ru'uanian history. Originally the obsidian that surrounded Ru'uan, Ragnarök was bonded to Legendos (the original ruler of Sparta; Leonidas's ancestor) who ran rampant on Esmend's forces during the divine civil war. Ragnarök is sealed inside a amber sphere in the heart of Sparta, he radiates a power that is our equivalent of electricity. This doesn't just power Sparta's normal day to day appliances, it powers the defence of Sparta (gargoyles, stone golems, stone dragons, scorpions (the catapult) and sirens to alarm) however if push comes to shove the King and unleash Ragnarök onto the battlefield. Ready for the enemies of Sparta to bow at his talons.

Personality
Not much is known about Ragnarök's personality since he can't speak English. However he is noted to being very over protective of his siblings as well as the Spartan people.

Theme song
Skyrim theme "Dragonborn." Metal/rock cover by Johnathan Young and Caleb Hyles.

Quotes (from others about him.)
"He is the wandering storm, powerful but merciless."
"Bow down to the guardian of Sparta, Ragnarök!"
"He is destruction incarnate."
"Prepare to run. He's coming."
"Go! Go! Go! The blood brother of Susano is coming!"

Notes
In his human form, he actually has two different coloured eyes, his right one is red while the left one green. His red eye is covered by an eyepatch and is surrounded by burn tissue.
In beast street heroes his English has gotten slightly better. (Slightly)
He doesn't hesitate to transform into his dragon form to devastate the enemy.
He often chooses his host. Leonidas's father was deemed 'unworthy' by Ragnarök who attempted to kill him with his fire and was only stopped by his younger brother Firewing (also known as Blackdread) who is the guardian of the royal family of Sparta. Turns out Leonidas's father was a gluttonous ruler, and after Ghost accidentally started a revolution Leonidas was deemed 'worthy' by Ragnarök who gave him the power to overthrow his father. He branded Leonidas with the mark of Sparta and had the mark carved into his skull forehead.
He is often known for making unwilling champions, as long as they are creating destruction he doesn't care for the aftermath.

Icon

When he appears

When he appears

- Storms and thunder often arrive when he shows up. Often gathering around him like flies over rotting meat
- The earth shakes this though only happens if he is walking on the ground
- If far away from Ragnarök, temperatures drop to below freezing. If close, it is boiling hot.
- Animals often run away from him.