Oc 51: Richard Steelclaw

Character belongs to Wolfie2828 give this man's work a look will you?

Name:
Richard Hatake Steelclaw.

Ru arian age:
118.

Human age:
9118.

Battle height:
9’0 ft.

When relaxed and with family:
6’7ft.

Species:
Winterland Ulmita Alpha/Noble blood wolf.

Nicknames/Titles:

Big brother. (Called this by Magor, Rolf, Julia, Sansa/Percy and Arya)
Dick. (Shirt version of his name)
Wolf Prince. (Title)
The big bad wolf. (Brothers Grimm tales)
Son. (Steven, Galbraith, Maya and Boudicca)
Son of the Ice wolf king. (Werewolves)
Grandson. (Harold, Rosa and Kakashi)
White Fang. (His wolf name and nickname.)
Demo man. (His role)
The old Tutonic wolf knight. (Title)
Green eyes.
Alpha.
Pack leader.
Alignment: Lawful evil/Chaotic neutral
Status: Alive.
Accent: cold, stoic, uncaring, frighting, loving(to family), joyful(to family)
Appearance: He has white wolf ears coming out of his head as well as a white wolf tail. He can hide both of his ears and tail with magic but not for a long period of time. The cane with his height he can change it magically at will and hide all of his tattoos and scars on his body. He also has an incredibly bad eye shift so he wears glasses when he’s awake. One of the main tattoos he has is a wolf tattoo with a rose in its mouth. And when he uses his ulmita eyes his left eye turns turquoise.
Gender: Male.
Sexuality: Gay.
Eyes: Emerald green.
Hair: Short white hair.
Powers in form: Ulmita eyes - His eyes will make over werewolves do his bidding or he can turn them into humans or take their soul. But to humans he can turn them into werewolves ether with his bite or look. Regention. Bite force stronger than a BlackFire. God level strength. God level endurance. God level stamina. God level senses of all five selves experience his eye sight unless he’s wearing contact lenses or glasses.

Weakness: Mercury. His mother's Attacks. ( the reason why is because his mother Galbraith is his Alpha and when the Alpha punishes a pack member the wound stays until the Alpha heals him. Dragon steel although it can’t kill him.

Weapons: Wolves Fang ( His fathers and mothers jury of wolves sword made out of both dragon and wolf steel. With a two headed wolf pomal.) a heavily modified 500 magnum dragon steel revolver, a German heavily modified Remington Model 870 shotgun, six DM51 Grenade, Heckler & Koch AG36 grenade launcher, heavily modified Heckler & Koch G95 Assault Rifle.

Magic: Richard can change his form at will into any living thing he chooses and mimic its voice and sound. He also can control and summon/ create black, blue, white and red lighting. He also has the flames of destruction which in his case are icy blue. He can create and control ice as well as winterland creatures. He also has the werewolf ability due to the fact he is the werewolf king. He also has full control in his werewolf form unless someone hurts his family or if he is in contact with radiation which would make him lose control and attack anyone who’s not part of his pack. He can turn into a humanoid werewolf or a large direwolf which both are pure white and he can change their size.

Story: Richard is the oldest child of the Winter King Galbraith and Lord Steven Steelclaw Hatake (before you ask, shapeshifter shennaigans) With Harris and Rolf as his only fully blooded brothers and Magor, Sansa/Percy, Arya and Julia being his half siblings. He was born when the Jury of Wolves were still part of the Jury of Nine recruits. But because Zane was homophobic and often penolized two of his strongest soilders. ( Galbraith and Steven.) But because of his upbringing he became cold and heartless to people he didn’t know it like. He was ten years old when his half brother Magor was born during the time his father and mother were on the island of the dead. When Magor was born Boudicca made Richard promise to protect and guard him. (She knew that he was Richard’s soulmate.) then soon after Magor his first full blooded brother was born. Rolf, Richard and Magor grew up happy with their family but it all changed when the twins were born during an attack which led to the death of all but Galbraith. As Maya and Steven Died in combat, during Nihil's attack on New Rome and Boudicca died shortly after giving birth to the youngest twin Arya. With the loss of all three of Galbraith’s soulmates made him go into a pained madness which made him lose nearly all emotions. But soon after that Richard, Rolf, Sansa/Percy, Arya and Magor were kidnapped by an fanatical Catholic group who wanted to make loyal child soldiers. They were taken away to the castle Durmstrang to be trained. After decades from tortcher, rape, beatings and training. But because of that Richard became cold and heartless to all except his family. But soon he and his siblings broke free from the castle and burned it to the ground killing all in it. Soon he and his family joined the Teutonic Order then Prussia. Through the centuries of human history he and his family served the country that evolved into Germany.

Then after joining the S.S and reuniting after the Berlin Wall falling down they joined the Lord of Ironguard and formed the team named Omega team.

Likes: Hanging out with his family, killing, ice skating, making music, playing the violin, cooking, fucking, being with his family, his mate, silence, fire, lighting, snow, animals, the woods, nature, cold, stargazing, hunting, running free, scaring dragon ace and Justin, movies, reading, the night, howling, history, protecting and napping.

Dislikes: Russia, France, England, U.S.A, Nihily, animals being mistreated, family being hurt, dragong, ace, Justin and Tyson. Personality: cold, loyal, strong willed, aggressive, well thought, berserk, proud, wild, protective, possessive, loving( to family), warm( to family) and kind( to family)

Quotes:

“Get my gun”
“I AM THE ALPHA! Not you, bitch!”
“I am the prince of the north! Fear me!”
“Do please remind me why I haven’t killed Ace yet?”
“you hurt who?…… Silver get my sword!”
“you hurt who?…… good job.”
“I’m going to kill you JUSTIN!…… You married my SISTER! You bitch!”
“Please pray to Fenrir.”
“Brother I love you so much.”
“Fuck… your hot.”
“Woof woof bitch.”
“Run Justin/Ace… while you still can!”

Theme song: Soldier (by Fleurie)