Brotherhood of Steel: The Chapter of Steel. (Specialist units)

To say that this 2000+ fighting force is one of the most scientifically advanced fighting forces in the whole of Ru'uanian history is accurate as it is terrifying. Their ability to navigate the hardest of terrain with startling ease and effectiveness. Their firepower is unmatched, even compared to the dragon berserkers they will literally rain nuclear hell on you. Armed with the most powerful guns that the American nuclear wasteland could offer in 2077 and clad in the toughest steel that Americans ever forged with nuclear fire. To say that the brotherhood is a terrifying force to go against wouldn't be a lie, in fact it is the grim truth for many who face them on the battlefield.

Ad victoriam soldier, Ad victoriam.

Elder (Leader) : Dragon Caster.

"Set them alight. Spare no one."
Oh boy...if you're facing the leader of the Brotherhood, pray to whatever deity is listening that you're a hostage or a political prisoner cause mercy really ain't in his rule book. Already a bastard to face on his battlefield due to his use of combat shotgun and fat man, he also has another trick up his sleeve. His armoured forearms have custom built in flame throwers in them. Yes, he will quite literally burn you to cinders with no remorse if you are his enemy. Not to mention, his tendency for him to see red can make things very messy.

The Manticores: Fire specialists unit.

"We march through the valley of death

"We march through the valley of death."
This exclusive unit is the scorched earth policy unit when push comes to shove. Armed with both flamethrowers and plasma rifles that can reduce an enclave soldiers to ashes, anything that stands in their relative circle of their flamethrowers are practically assigned death sentences. The mark of their unit is on their right shoulder plate and chest; the symbol of a lion head to the side with a scorpion stinger curled above it. They are shown to be incredibly aggressive and slightly detached from reality when doing their job. Their often employed to kill everyone and everything in certain villages, often burning whole villages and cities to charred black skeletons of houses. This also includes any who comes at them. They are also used in combat, being a big AoE attackers and are often defended by Rioter's.