Oc 21: Lupus.

Name
Lupus Wolfson (Lupus is derived from Lupa, the Roman goddess of wolves, and the she wolf who rescued Romulus and Remus)

Age
24

Species
Werewolf fanus

Height
5'2

Nicknames/titles
The White wolf
The fanus hunterman
Wolftail (the jury of wolves)
Predator (Fallen Angels)
Winter wolf (the right hand of dragon Knight)

Appearance

His dire wolf friend, Hooktail

Weapons/magic/equipment Duel long katanas infused with lava stones

Duel long katanas infused with lava stones.
Short sword with the ability to utilise elemental strikes
A Damascus Steel long sword.
Wolves's howl- A single howl that summon 3 spectral white wolves to fight by Lupus's side.
Eyes of Lupa- Enchases Lupus's senses into inhuman proportions.
Semblance- Alpha of the pack- This semblance allows him to regenerate continuously and his strength to increase constantly while it is active. Beowolves/Ursa Majors follow his orders while his semblance is active. Though this does have a massive problem, he sees anything that is not the ones under his influence as an enemy and will attack them relentlessly with no mercy. Ghost has been attempting to teach Lupus to control himself in this form, however this has had limited success.

Aura colour
Grey

Story
A menagerie born fanus. Lupus is a rare breed of wolf fanus, a white wolf fanus (like the ones who ruled Lovestead) though during his birth a howl pierced through the night sky. Suddenly there was a scream as a giant white dire wolf tore through the village with fanuses fled in all directions, though it had no intention of hurting them unless someone had the bright idea of hurting it. It rushed into the house of Lupus's parents and awkwardly stared at the scene before it. Before his parents could do anything, it walked up to the baby and sniffed and nudged him. Lupus only laughed, having an awkward hug around its nose. It barked and with the bark, white fur grew across his body and transformed into a white werewolf. Almost immediately the dire wolf fled. Later Adam Taurus attempted to recruit Lupus (correction tortured) until Ghost intervened and stopped Adam's recruitment spree. Nihil decided to intervene, though Ghost lashed out at Nihil and forced him back. Lupus has since been taught by Ghost to harness his powers for good and along the way tamed a dire wolf that he called Hooktail. Though he always feels like he's being stalked...

Personality
Harsh, hard worker, fighter, stubborn, loyal, willing, sincere, respectful, not a team player, logical, clever

Likes
Being alone, visiting family, playing with his dire wolf friend Hooktail, travelling

Hates
Racists, white fang, Adam Taurus, Nihil, crowded room, torture, teaching

Quotes
"I'm ready to kick a$$ and take names!"
"You did it once and not again!"
"Who's a good puppy? You are!"
"Lupa smiles upon me."
"You're lucky I didn't kill you the first time."

Notes
Team BIMD are actually terrified of Lupus. They think that's he's too harsh on them.
He's a very logical and clever individual, beating Muthal in chess on several occasions.
He actually really hates teaching team BIMD however he doesn't really have a choice in the matter.