Oc 28: Gold Diamondclaw.

Name
Gold Diamondclaw.

Age
41

Height
7'11

Race
Half devil (half human, half demon)

Titles/nicknames
Half devil (Ru'uanians)
Freak (small villages.)
Son of the devil (Fiore)
The devil with a good heart (Phoenix alliance.)
Golden dragon slayer (Fairy tail/guilds)
Golden boy (Gajeel.)
First feral style user (Dragon Knight.)
Papa (Prime and Asmodeos)
Da (Lie Ren, his surrogate son)
G-man (Galbraith)
Blood brother (Galbraith)
Captain (Tyrant, majority of Fallen angels)
Boy (Kakashi, Zabazua and Diamondclaw)
Son of Quakos (Dragon Berserkers)
King (lower realm demons, only after killing Quakos)
Abomination (lower realm demons, before killing Quackos)
Son (Jeffory, Abegail [Jeffory's wife] and Julia)
Smart arse (Atrocous, his demon side)

Accent
None in particular.

Sexuality
Bisexual

Appearance

(Imagine there are scars everywhere on his body, especially one big thick raggedy scar across his nose

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine there are scars everywhere on his body, especially one big thick raggedy scar across his nose.)

Demon mask form.

(By yours truly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(By yours truly.)
Demon form.

(Again by yours truly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Again by yours truly.)

Weapons.
His clawed golden gauntlet- This mean son of a bi**h is a weapon truly just made to shred you. It has diamond spikes (like a knuckle duster) on it. It also has claws made from diamond on each finger, each one an inch long. This can be used for a lot of things, like gouging your eyes out, slashing your throat out like an animal and.... You can imagine others.
Rex- This one handed gladius is based entirely off Roman design. Used for stabbing instead of slashing, it allows him to use his speed to take down enemies instead of brute force.
Ranjin- His two handed claymore is a Scottish highlander blade that is known for cutting men in half with one slash (I'm not lying. Search it up.) This blade uses Gold's brute strength to take out the enemy. This blade take a lot of stamina to use, but Gold seems to use it with no problem.

Magic/fighting styles
Golden Dragon slayer magic- A very standard dragon slayer's arsenal with a twist. His magic can switch from solid (which comes out as golden spikes.) to dust (which comes out as a golden dust.) This switch allows more fluent control on the battlefield, whether to opt for speed (dust) or durability (golden spike). This is the same for Jade and Maria.
Feral fighting style- This style allows for surprise and unpredictability. This style is a combination of various fighting styles from both western and eastern styles. Meaning it's hard to counter attacks and predict what Gold is about to do next, feral meaning unpredictable in this case. Prime (his son) is the only other person who has mastered this type of style.

Race perks/weaknesses
Perks:
- Added strength, stamina and speed.
- Demon skin, this skin cannot be pierced by normal weapons. It can only be pierced by devil steel or dragon steel.
- A slow however evident healing factor.
- Sharper senses (sharpened even better with dragon slayer magic)
- Resistant to all forms of poison and venom. (Except Dragon steel venom.)

Weaknesses:
- Racism on all fronts. (Apparently everyone hates you if you're the son of Satan)
- Hunted by mercenaries
- Hunted by Angels
- Chased by normal monsters (Think what happens to Percy Jackson but on steroids)
- If you piss off a Dragon Berserker, you're very dead.
- Very low self esteem. (Suicidal tends to be another word to describe it.)

FOR GOLD ONLY
He is incredibly weak to electricity. This maybe accountable for his heart problem. A spark more then 20 amps can send him into a dangerous heart attack. Even without electricity, he can unexpectedly go into a heart attack and into a cardiac arrest (if not treated).

Story
Gold Diamondclaw is incredibly unlucky. Born to a unhappy wedding in between his mother (Julia the brave, a brilliant female warrior) and Quackos (King of the lower demons) his life was seemingly branded with unhappiness. When Quackos found out that his child would be the one to end his regime, he attempted to kill his own child (yes, we're going there) but his mother escaped with him when he was only 4. A troop of demon fiends chased after them and killed Julia (she wasn't armed with her weapons) but before they could kill Gold, his crying called the attention of the golden dragon Diamondclaw. The fiends immediately ran off when the dragon showed up, and left Gold in the arms of the dragon. After several years of training with the dragon, it disappeared ( 7th of July 777) Gold wandered around the wilderness for a week before his second father, Jeffory Goldheart. These would be the only few years he got to be himself, but that would end when he was 15 when Jeffory left to go under cover in the jury of nine. Leaving Gold with more then a few abandonment issues. After the Phoenix war, he fled Ru'uan in order to get away from the mercy and bounty hunters who wanted his head for money. He would go through Remnant and Fiore to finally go into hiding. Joining the Fairy Tail guild and meeting Jay, Maria and his angel Jade.

Personality
Cold, strong willed, slightly suicidal, caring (to his loved ones), everyone before himself, natural leader, rebel, masochist (demon and demon form), insane (demon form) reckless, solemn,

Likes
Peace, silence, cold, reading, playing board games, his team, his son, anything that keeps him distracted, pain (in demon form), anything addicting (demon form), strength, training, teaching, his siblings (Abbey and Vlyad.)

Dislike
Shadow Knights, O'kallis, bounty hunters, silver or holy relics, dictatorship, war, family being hurt while he can do nothing, abandoning people

Quotes
"You know nothing of what I went through. You left me!"
"I'm a f**king half devil! You can't kill me like that."
"Ow. That's going to sting."
"I'll have you back, if you got mine."
"I'm not afraid of death. Not any more."
"No...no.....not.....again!"
"El Diablo viene." (The devil comes)
"Maybe you're not scared of me, but you're terrified of the other guy."

Theme songs
Demons by Imagine dragons (himself and is not influenced by the demon.)
Don't threaten me today by UNDERDOG (Demon.)

Family
Jeffory (Adopted father. First host of Silvaa)
Abegail (Adopted mother. Female warrior)
Quackos (Actual father. King of the lower demon.)
Julia (Actual mother. Female ranger.)
Abbey (Adopted sister, second host of Silvaa)
Vlyad (Adopted half brother, shadow knight.)
Prime (Son, half nephilium)