Oc stories 2: Death incarnate.

This story includes
Tulis
Ghost

Battle of Mentos Divine civil war

Death was thick in the air.
You could have easily cut through it with a dagger.
You could smell the blood, dirt and iron scent from a mile away.
Dust was thrown into the air, dyeing the sky in a light brown colour.
The screams you could hear from even further away.
But the destruction was as obvious as the sun in a cloudless sky.

Wyverns soared over head in the skies, breathing fire on the battle below. Men lay dying or injured as the Deathwatch swept through the battlefield. The Deathwatch were terrifying, masks made to resemble one's worst nightmares, blades made to cut a  man in full steel armour into half with one swipe, disciplined to always follow orders no matter how cruel or daunting and focused on their duty to serve the people. Not to mention their ability to talk and ride wyverns with ease and even talk to Grimm. Their leader, Tulis Deathwalker, swept through the enemy cutting them down like a farmer does wheat during the harvest. Though the enemy tried to keep it together, however the sight of their friends being slaughtered like animals made them flee in absolute terror. Sickleback wouldn't have it and landed with a large thud. He roared, spitting fire everywhere and setting several of the fleeing men on fire. Sickleback lashed forwards, his tail whipping angrily on all sides knocking some of the guards aside. He pounced forwards, swallowing one the men whole before slashing at one with his claws; slitting his throat. Tulis only moved forwards, slashing through the enemy with no mercy. Suddenly a soldier launched forwards, almost stabbing Tulis in the back. Tulis turned around about to attempt to defend the stab until.
*SHINK!*
The man was quickly cut down, Tulis looked over his blade to see a huntsman; dressed in black, cloak torn to near shreds. He had a diagonal slash across his face, bleeding quite heavily, his chest heaving up and down, panting. He was clutching two serrated blades in his hands, both of them drenched in blood. A giant Grimm beowolf pounced forwards, tearing apart a guard who had attempted to sneak up on the huntsman.
"How many kills Ghost?" Tulis asked, going back to back with the hooded huntsman.
"Probably a hundred. Can't count in this f**king hell hole!" Ghost replied, clutching his blades downwards.
"We're in war! Get use to it!" Tulis replied, slashing out at a soldier who launched out forwards, cutting him down quickly.
"I'm a huntsman! I hunt Grimm! Not kill humans!" Ghost shouted back, parrying a swipe from a desperate fighter.
Tulis rolled through the legs of a large hulking Goliath who wielded a massive war hammer, slashing through the back of one of his knees. After the Goliath dropped onto one knee, Ghost leapt up onto his broad shoulders and sank both swords into his neck. Tulis cut through several off the men closing in one him as Sickleback forced them to rout and run for all they were worth. He leapt onto the back of Sickleback as the majestic beast breathed it's purple fire around the battlefield.
"Deathwatch! To the skies!" Tulis shouted, grabbing the reins and pulling upwards. Ghost realised what Tulis planned to do and made a run for it. The wyverns, who were originally flying in the skies scorching the ground, dived; swooping up their riders who lay (stomach first) on the back where the wings met the body. All of the wyverns wore a beautiful silver engraved armour which covered the underbelly and the top, only not covering the eyes, mouth and wing joints. Ghost was familiar with what was going to happen and dived out of the way of large icicles forming upwards.
He looked up seeing many of the wyverns doing strafing runs, some of the wyverns were daring enough to snatch some of the guards from the battlefield using their talons. Odin dodged breath attack after breath attack until Ghost whistled him to get over here. Odin sprinted towards Ghost, who quickly petted him before sending him off the battlefield before he lifted a obsidian whistle to his lips and blew. It was soo high pitched that you couldn't hear it but seconds after you could hear a nightmarish roar that startled many of the wyverns. A giant beast was seen gobbling down soldiers and tossing some into the air before jumping up to eat them. It used its tail to clobber away some advancing pikemen. It ripped off the head of a knight, who had charged valiantly at the ginormous beast.

 It ripped off the head of a knight, who had charged valiantly at the ginormous beast

(Change red aspects to dark green and orange aspects to light green)

It was about the size of a large carnosaurus, it stomped through the battlefield. Arrows and swords just bouncing off its bony armour as it marched towards Ghost. He heard a several barks and he turned to see a giant three headed dog Grimm munching through some fleeing archers.

 He heard a several barks and he turned to see a giant three headed dog Grimm munching through some fleeing archers

(Exactly same aspect changes.)
Ghost smiled, pulling down his ruined mask. He whistled. "Here Cerberus! Here boy!" The massive three headed hound approached him, it's powerful strides flung up dirt on all sides. It bowed his heads to sniff Ghost who petted all three of the heads, smiling when he saw its massive tail wagging side to side in excitement. It barked happily, before bounding back into the battle...no..no...correction.....slaughter....no...butcher.... There was another roar from the skies and he glanced up to see a large shape in the sky.

(Same aspect changes, except for the wings)It roared, circling the skies twice before diving into the enemy masses

It roared, circling the skies twice before diving into the enemy masses. It used it's massive tail to bat away the swordsmen who charged at the massive Grimm. It grabbed one of the fallen soldiers and tossed it into its open mouth before clamping it shut with a squirt of blood. Ghost grabbed onto one of the various swords impaled into the armoured hide of the dinosaur Grimm and pulled himself onto the wide neck of the beast.
"Charlie lets get out of here." He said and the dinosaur grunted and charged through the battlefield, knocking and stamping men into the ground. Charlie roared and all of the Grimm bounded towards Charlie as they charged out of the battlefield, leaving the battlefield a bloody field with decomposing bodies.