Oc 26: Cerberus.

Name
Cerberus.

Age
??? (Completely unknown)

Species
Angel (fallen) and bastard son of Blackdread

Height
8'7

Titles/nicknames
The jackal knight (Spartans)
Man killer (majority of Ru'uan)
Murderer (Tu'la)
Mindless monster (little children)
Devourer of villages
Knight covered in blood
One man army (Dragon Legion)
The rogue swordsman (Dragon Berserkers)
My first brush with death (Gold Diamondclaw)
The hired sword (Phoenix Alliance)
The rogue revival (Shadow Knights)
Traitor (Angels.)
(Former) Angel of Valour.
Iron roar (Tal'dore)

Accent
Metallic and monster like (think of the lowest anyone has ever talked to you and now put a kazoo over their mouth)

Sexuality
Bisexual

Appearance

Underneath his armour: He has slightly tanned skin, covered in old battle scars from his days as an angel of valour

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Underneath his armour: He has slightly tanned skin, covered in old battle scars from his days as an angel of valour. He has short brown hair and glowing sapphire eyes. He has scars on his shoulder blades, where his wings were torn from his back. They are ragged and horribly healed. He has a tattoo on his right arm of a Celtic dragon that seems to glow with holy power when he uses his old abilities.

His tattoo:

Weapons His dragon steel zweiihandler (no one knows it's name)- This blade is made out of the refined dragon steel (the stuff that Galbarith's warhammer is made out of) however on first summon it is red hot and can easily cut through metal

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Weapons
His dragon steel zweiihandler (no one knows it's name)- This blade is made out of the refined dragon steel (the stuff that Galbarith's warhammer is made out of) however on first summon it is red hot and can easily cut through metal. It is near impossible to break it though it does have scratches all over it, signalling that it has been through many battles.
Hangman's noose- This is a long length of white hot metal chains (roughly 4 meters long) with a hook around it, it can pull enemies towards him as well melt metal to just slop.

Spells/magic:
Red flames- This technique can surround Cerberus in Crimson red flames as well as create portals for him to travel through as long as he's been there once. These flames burn hotter then regular flames and are as hot as gas flames. He can control these flames to send walls, balls, slashes and etc at his enemies. This can also create its own sort of pocket dimension, and can be used to store items (as long as they can last the burning heat)
Feral rage- This spell causes the nerves that allow one to feel pain are shut off and the user can only see red. This allows the user to fight with fearing that pain will stop them from fighting. This is a double edged sword however since pain signals that something is wrong with the body and sometimes people can slip away without even realising. This trait is common among Blackfires, but it is during this form that they can be hurt without the use of dragon steel or enchanted weaponry. If this spell isn't managed properly, this can actually cause the death of the user.
Dance of blades- He spins his sword around in a 10ft circle and summons 8 spectral swords that can hit any enemy in a 50ft radius.
Daceleus- His hawk familiar, he can be summoned on will by Cerberus.
Undead dragon- Because him being cast down, his dragon blood side was also hurt. He can use his skeletal dragon wings in the battle.

He can also transform into a undead dragon in bouts of feral rage

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He can also transform into a undead dragon in bouts of feral rage.

ArmourArmour of the guard dog of the dead- This armour is incredibly durable and barely shows any dents from its various battles

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Armour
Armour of the guard dog of the dead- This armour is incredibly durable and barely shows any dents from its various battles. It has the neat (and handy) ability to summon a phantom of the actual guard dog of the dead. It can only be destroyed (the phantom, not the armour) is with black fire and pure white light. If the armour his cracked/broken it will slowly regenerate, however this takes a lot of time and energy to do.

Its appearance

Story:Cerberus's origins and childhood are unknown

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Story:
Cerberus's origins and childhood are unknown. He definitely isn't from Ru'uan, in fact 20 years before the start of the story. He supposedly leapt off a ship of Alexandria and became a hired weapon. He was known to be ruthlessly effective, wiping out whole armies by himself. He was a ruthless mercenary, holding no loyalties except that to his current client. He was even offered a space as a fully fledged member of the Dragon Berserkers, the Deathwatch, and even as the personal body guard of King Leonidas; with each one of him denying. He left thousands dead in his wake and was only finally brought down 35 years by thousands of Tu'laian guards plunging their swords into his back. Even death offered him a place among the living, another one he declined. Now brought back to life by Shad and held prisoner, he is more then willing to serve the Dragon Legion to kill his captor.

Notes on story.
Turns out Cerberus was an angel that severed God, as the angel of valour. However the big G was worried that Cerberus would overthrow him, so he cast him down from heaven. Even the guy downstairs (Satan) refused him from entering hell. After wandering around for a bit, he cast down his divine form and became a mortal. He is also an illegitimate son of Blackdread.

Likes
Combat, fighting, training, challenges, money, treasure hoarding, looting good stuff, Orlin (Cool05guy2000 OC), his son Cross (Angsty_Berserker )

Dislikes
Shadow Knights, Grimm, enemies, anything that stands in between him and victory, anyone who harms his family or friends

Personality
Chivalrous, loyal, bold, glory hunter, noble, murderous, sadistic (during combat), cold, loving (to his family.)

Quotes
"Demons? Ha! I've killed gods!"
"Fear is nothing but a barrier, you must jump it."
"I fear nothing, not even death."
"Death even offered me immortality for my loyalty, I spat in his face."
"Not even the binds of Fenrir can hold me, these chains will shatter and so will your skull."
"Kill the demon today and fear the devil tomorrow."
"Even gods fear me."
"I am the Jackal knight, prepare to meet your maker."
"Don't you ever get close to him. You hear me?"

Theme song.
Fallen angels by black veil brides

Family
Cross (24, fallen angel demon hunter) (Angsty_Berserker )